Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<Vegas> 3am: Sydney Blu & Tera McDonald

Guest maniacal

Guest maniacal

3AM Presents: Sydney Blu & Tara McDonald

Prive Nightclub in the Planet Hollywood Resort

Jan. 17, 2010 @ 3am

Join us for another exciting night! Featuring:

Sydney Blu (Mau5trap/Deadmau5 & Blu Music)

Tara McDonald (â€Feel the Vibe†w/ Axwell & “Delirious†w/ David Guetta)

Orlando Oquendo

This night will be unlike any other in vegas!

Sydney Blu

SYDNEY BLU IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST FEMALE ELECTRONIC ARTISTS TO EVER COME OUT OF CANADA

SYDNEY BLU WAS RESIDENT OF GUVERNMENT NIGHTCLUB FOR 5 YEARS. GUVERNMENT IS THE NUMBER ONE NIGHTCLUB IN NORTH AMERICA

SYDNEY BLU'S TRACKS ARE PLAYED BY WORLD RENOWN ARTISTS SUCH AS TIESTO, PAUL VAN DYK, EDDIE HALLIWELL, FUNKEGENDA, DEADMAU5, AND MORE

SYDNEY BLU HAS TOURED AND HEADLINED SOME OF THE BIGGEST CLUBS IN THE WORLD INCLUDING MAIN ROOM SPACE IBIZA, PACHA NEW YORK, EL PACHA TUNISIA AFRICA, STEREO NIGHTCLUB MONTREAL, MANSION MIAMI, AVALON LOS ANGELES, VINYL DENVER & NECTAR CANCUN TO NAME JUST A FEW

SYDNEY BLU IS THE ONLY ARTIST EXCLUSIVELY SIGNED TO THE WORLDWIDE ACCLAIMED MAU5TRAP LABEL

SYDNEY BLU RELEASED 'GIVE IT UP FOR ME' WHICH WENT IN AT NUMBER 1 IN THE BEATPORT ELECTRO CHART

Tara McDonald

When someone has performed in 2 major West End theatre productions at the age of 9, followed by an appearance at Wembley 3 years later at 12 years old, then a career in music and performance seems to have been pre-destined. In the case of Tara McDonald she is very much living up to the potential in her first name of Tara – it means leader and star. In the way that a story in the entertainment business can have many twists and turns, Tara has much to tell, and for her career she believes ‘now it’s meant to be. I have a golden opportunity.’ That opportunity is going to be realised through a new record deal that she’s signed with a Ministry of Sound associated label, Hed Kandi. And judging by her successes to date, she’s on her way to that objective, and much, much more……. Her guest vocal spots on ARMAN VAN HELDEN’s smash club and chart hit ‘My My My’, the AXWELL dance anthem ‘Feel The Vibe’ (which she co-wrote), and major tracks with 2 of the other biggest kings of house music - TODD TERRY "Get Down" and DAVID GUETTA "Delirious and You're Not Alone" - have opened ears to her talents.

For more information visit 3amvegas.com !

Presale tickets available:

http://www.wantickets.com/EventDetail.aspx?e_id=98866

http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act=eventview&_pky=68555

3am_jan16_4.42x6.44.jpg