Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Evans & Waterfall - Cafe Loco Incl. Remixes by Mendo, Brothers' Vibe, & Fog (CR016)

Guest Apo_Agent

Guest Apo_Agent

[ATTACH]384[/ATTACH]

Evans & Waterfall are considered to be one of the hottest new breed of producers out of the U.K. They have delivered tracks and remixes to labels such as Waldliebe, sMACk, and Defected which have received international support from Richie Hawtin, Mathias Tanzmann, Paul Woolford, Steve Mac, Nic Fanciulli, Steve Lawler, and Mendo to name a few. They make their debut on Clarisse Records with Café Loco which includes a strong remix team consisting of Mendo, Brothers’ Vibe, and Fog.

Starting things off is the original mix. With an old school house approach in style, this track is loaded with a simple intensity that makes a big impact on the dancefloor.

Next up we have the Brothers’ Vibe Remix. Deep, brooding, funk inspired house gets halfway there but better to unleash it on an unsuspecting dancefloor through a large soundsystem to realize it’s full potential and hear it in its full magisterial beauty.

Flipping over we have the Fog Remix. A brilliant fusion of groovy beats with deep, spaced out keys that ripple through your ears.

Closing the show we have the Mendo Remix. Layers of warm keys build on top of the deep filtered bass and beats while the simple vocal hook works its sun-drenched magic.

LUCIANO : play ! good vibes

Favorite mix : Mendo & Brothers’ Vibe

MICHEL CLEIS : nice ep!

Favorite mix : Brothers’ Vibe & Mendo

REBOOT: Phat EP! Love the Brothers`Vibe and Mendo mixes!

Favorite mix : Brothers’ Vibe

MATTHIAS TANZMANN : i've been playing the mendo remix for a while already. rocking!

Favorite mix : Mendo

CESAR MERVEILLE : Dope rmx for Evans and waterfall been banging the shit out of it ;)

KAROTTE: great release. full support.

Favorite mix : Original, Brothers’ Vibe & Mendo

DJ SNEAK: good house vibes, i will play it loud

SPENCER PARKER : love original

Favorite mix : All

ANTHONY COLLINS: tony s mix is hot

LAURENT GARNIER : Will try it out

MARTINEZ : nice one... original is really cool, brothers' vibe & mendo remixes rock as well.. will play! thnx /M

OKAIN : Great tracks. I think original is my favorite. thanks

Favorite mix : Original

COYU : Good Mendo Remix

NOIR : Love the Mendo remix - will def support, brothers vibe remix is really cool too. Really strong release, good package

BUTCH : I get into Brothers Vibe Mix!!!

DANNY SERRANO : This is an awesome release, the remix of Mendo is my favourite!! However I will play all the tracks for sure, amazing!!

DJ CHUS : Amazing Release, Love the groove, Mendo is on fire! full support

HORATIO : Absolute Beautifull Release. Hot label hot releases.

DAVID HERRERO : amazing release! I like all tracks, but I stay with the original and the remix of fog.

Favorite mix : Fog

DANNY FIDDO: Nice ep! Cafe Loco is one of those tracks that you listen inside your head after the set. I love the original and brothers vibe remix.

Original Mix:

Brother's Vibe Remix:

Fog Remix:

Mendo Remix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b317eGRZV8

Available on Beatport January 26, 2010