Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3am: Oscar G & JD Davis

Guest maniacal

Guest maniacal

3AM Presents: Oscar G & JD Davis

Prive Nightclub in the Planet Hollywood Resort

Jan. 24, 2010 @ 3am

Join us for another exciting night! Featuring:

Oscar G (Murk, Liberty City, and Funky Green Dogs)

JD Davis (â€The World is Mine†& “In Love With Myself†w/ David Guetta song fame)

Freddy B

Orlando Oquendo

This night will be unlike any other in vegas!

Oscar G

If you were to get out a map and track the history of house music – with endless lines sprouting from New York, Chicago and Detroit to points all over the world – you’d have to make a big, red circle around Miami, Florida, and start drawing.

Miami was never ground zero to a full-fledged subcultural movement. But it is where Oscar Gaetan, better known as Oscar G, has lived every day of his life. And that fact alone makes it a hub on the global underground.

An award-winning songwriter, producer, and DJ, Oscar is one of dance music’s brightest and most enduring stars. As part of seminal production teams Liberty City, Murk, and Funky Green Dogs, he boasts hits – Billboard chart-toppers as well as underground smashes – in every decade, every trend, and every market. “Some Lovin’,†“Fired Up,†and “Dark Beat†are more than just tracks: They are moments, shared by clubbers worldwide. They’re the kind of moments Oscar still creates at Space Miami, his hometown superclub, where he’s been a resident DJ for a staggering eight years – coming full circle after a globetrotting career.

JD Davis

DJ, singer, songwriter and producer, JD DAVIS has fired up the world's dancefloors, charts and airwaves for more than 17 years.

Having started his artistic career at the dance label BONZAÃ RECORDS, he has known success throughout his career, lending his Voice and songwriting abilities to titles such as DAVE DAVIS (Transfiguration) 1996 JD DAVIS (Disco salsa) 2000, SINEMA LOVE EMULATOR Sound of Barclay 2002( In my eyes ) CHAB & JD DAVIS (Closer to me)2005 Saw rec NYC/ Azulli UK ,DAVID GUETTA & JDDAVIS / Guetta Blaster album 2005 (The world is mine and In love with myself) DAVID GUETTA & JDDAVIS / POP LIFE(Winner of the game,Always,This is not a Love song) TOCADISCO / TOCA( Brakedown) and in addition to that he has never stopped mixing and playingRecords on all five continents. He was notably elected Best International Artist at the "Dance Music Awards 2006" in Kiev ( Ukraine) .

For more information visit 3amvegas.com !

Presale tickets available:

http://www.wantickets.com/EventDetail.aspx?e_id=99453

http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act=eventview&_pky=68694

3am_jan23_4.42x6.44.jpg