Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RITCHIE HAWTIN????

scratchapella

I've checked the DEMF lineup several times, he's still not listed. I just want to know now when and where he's going to be in Chicago.

B2B? You said it was scheduled for the 15th of May at the Riviera? I've been try to find tickets or event info with Tickemaster and Riviera, came up w/ nothing.

Anyone, help?

Wouldn't blow off Billy's b-day! You know that. Do wanna see Hawtin though. We saw him in Oct for my B-day @ Crobar and he was AWESOME!!! See if he wants to go and we can get tix when they go on sale. Steve is working that weekend (blah)! See you this weekend!

Hey - you going to Timo on Thursday?

its now definite....

Jam Productions in association with PURE present...

RELIEF

Featuring:

RICHIE HAWTIN (Decks, FX and 909) - Minus/Plastikman

and

JOHN ACQUAVIVA - Definitive Recordings

at Chicago's Legendary

RIVIERA THEATER

4746 N. Racine (at Lawrence & Broadway)

Saturday May 12, 2001

8:00PM - 2:30AM

18+ Event!

Tickets will be made available first to PURE e-mail recipients on Friday April 20th beginning at 3:00PM via www.ticketmaster.com (if you recieved this e-mail, you are a PURE e-mail recipient)

Tickets will be made available to the general public on Saturday April 21st beginning at 12:00 Noon via www.ticketmaster.com, 312.559.1212 or the Riviera Box Office.

------------------

"What else do you do there except lie - lie to yourself and others, lie about everything you recognize in your heart to be true? You're obliged to pretend respect for people and institutions you think absurd. You live attached in a cowardly fashion to moral and social conventions you despise, condemn, and know lack all foundation. It is that permanent contradiction between your ideas and desires and all the dead formalities and vain pretenses of your civilization which makes you sad, troubled and unbalanced. In that intolerable conflict you lose all joy of life and all feeling of personality, because at every moment they suppress and restrain and check the free play of your powers. That's the poisoned and mortal wound of the civilized world."--Octave Mirbeau