Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I NEED YOUR HELP

scratchapella

Happy 4/20 all, hope everyone's safe and happy. Anyways, I'm hella confused right now about the buying times for the Ritchie Hawtin event. THe Pure email says that tickets are available online at 3pm for pure email recipients only. The Ticketmaster website says 5pm for online buyers. Whatup? How does Ticketmaster know if you're a pure email recipient? And if not, which is the right time? reason I ask is b/c I'm trying to decide whehter or not to be late for work today b/c of this shiznit. HELP?!

I'm really anxious right now, I need to celebrate. . .

i wouldn't sweat it either way...most of the big shows recently digweed@hob, oakenfold@aragon, haven't been selling out until about 10 days before the event.

I plan on buying my tix tomorrow at the Riv box office to dodge the ticketmaster fees.

------------------

"What else do you do there except lie - lie to yourself and others, lie about everything you recognize in your heart to be true? You're obliged to pretend respect for people and institutions you think absurd. You live attached in a cowardly fashion to moral and social conventions you despise, condemn, and know lack all foundation. It is that permanent contradiction between your ideas and desires and all the dead formalities and vain pretenses of your civilization which makes you sad, troubled and unbalanced. In that intolerable conflict you lose all joy of life and all feeling of personality, because at every moment they suppress and restrain and check the free play of your powers. That's the poisoned and mortal wound of the civilized world."--Octave Mirbeau