Clubplanet Nightlife Community

looking for new people

ynotvr6

Hey everyone I'm new to this site and looking for some people to go party with. I live in Schaumburg and very bored with the poeple here. Im into anything, and do mean anything so......dont leave me stranded.

[This message has been edited by ynotvr6 (edited 05-13-2001).]

or watch for the meetup threads and show up to one. I have met some really cool people at Richie Hawtin, and I am sure we are all going to get together soon. Think about it, or like Tommy said, head up to Crobar and you will meet a bunch of people from this board, especially this saturday.. I know Der, kimberlyco, wombat, bmitch are all going to be there..

------------------

buzzy_mad_md_wht.gif

Unfortunately I can't make it this weekend, gonna be in Boston for the weekend, but I'll be sure to catch up with you guys Memorial Day Weekend, long weekend, no excuses.

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"

Originally posted by ynotvr6:

well alright then looks like Crobar come saturday!!! I already feel loved. See you there!!!!

Cool. Look forward to it!

Question, who do we look for? Male,Female,Style, age, glow stick color???

------------------

Martini-01.gif

"There's always an ounce of pub wisdom in every drink that I serve."-CB

OH MAN!!! Now I'm gettin jealous, it looks like I'll be the only NOT there this weekend. The cruelty of the world.

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"

Yeah!! I'm so glad I ain't working this weekend.....did someone say "ZOO" smile.gif...yeah I get 2 meet some new peeps!! EXCELLENT!!

BTW I'll also be @ Redno5 Thur....would post in the other folder but I always have postin' issues on this board.....B2B no Sven didn't do his robot thing last time but word 2 the wise ~ "earplugs" cause last time my ears rang for like 2 days.....

Tommy your an ass. smile.gif

nice bouncin b!

I HATE WORK, I WANT TO GO ON THURSDAY TOO!!!

Decisions decisions

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

CB? I thought you had to work that night? What time are you going to be there at? You know Crobar is jam packed at about 1-1:30 until closing time, so it might be a little difficult to find us. I too, cannot wait to see what Kim is going to wear...

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

OH MY GOSH BOYS!!! BAD MINDS!!!

I mean it is tuff enough to be one of the only regular girls that post on the board... now the guys are ganging up on me... I am going to be wearing my Monkey Backpack and normal clothes, it is a Zoo theme, not a entertain the boys theme.

(slapping hands) bad guys

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!