Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sven Vath @ RedNoFive Who's Going

bouncyboy

What do you mean bouncy boy??? You need to take a party break remember??? Wussy!

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

[This message has been edited by kimberlyco (edited 05-14-2001).]

The last time you guys fought I think someone had to change their name. Are we gonna go through this again? Will it be Wussy Boy?

As for RedNoFive, sounds like a cool time, I'm just not sure about the night. We'll have to check on that. I think Tall Paul is there also.

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"

shut up bmitch, or is that beeitch?? just kidding, our Little Kimco is just feeling like a smart ass today. You see Kimmy doesn't have to be at work until 10, therefore she can sleep until 8:30, as where I have to be at work at 8:30 and I have to get up at 6. So kimmy wants to go out all the time and I go, and I pay the next day, and then she hears me bitch and she acts like a smartass, call me a wussy, I'll show you wussy missy. And Bmitch, no more antagonizing...

How do you like that kim??

------------------

buzzy_mad_md_wht.gif

Pretty new to the board, and this is why I came. If its ok, I have people coming in from L.A. to see the show on saturday. Im always looking for a group to go out with and have a good time, since Im pretty new to the scene. Been to Red#5 numerous times and just love the atmosphere, would be nice to enjoy it with a group.

What show on saturday???

And the more the merrier to us!!!

(chanting) WUSSY WUSSY WUSSY!!

Oh, poor baby doesn't get enough sleep... to bad!

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

You all have it easier than I, I'm suppose to be at work for 7 am... ouch. Enought of my complaining, maybe I will change my name to Beitch

That makes the decision of going out RedNoFive a tough one for me. Maybe if I make it an abbreviated night I might be able to pull it off.

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

If that's the case then I'm definitely up for it. I would like to see either DJ, and get my groove on for a little bit. It would be good actually since I'm gone for the weekend. Heading back to Boston for the weekend.

------------------

Bmitch,

if you can't make it this thursday then you defenately have to come with to see Judge Jules. But we will see what we can do about this Thursday, you wan't to meet up before hand and head down in one car, that way we can all drag eachother out of there. Because I know it's going to be hard to leave that place with those two DJ's there.

------------------

buzzy_mad_md_wht.gif

Ya, I was thinking the same thing. I'll be out of town all today but I'll talk to you guys tomorrow about it.

------------------

I was thinking about it. It is kinda hard because a) I live in the burbs and B) I have to work the next day. But I really want to go to this... I may just have to say **** it, and go!

------------------

Well, I hope you guys can make it. Pure just sent out an e-mail saying there is a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> before 11pm for $5.00 cover. Otherwise it's $15 and if you want to go thru ticketmaster it's $19.50 all together. I'm gonna go early and get in for $5.

bouncyboy - you WERE p-poppin yeah? I think I met you at Paul Gordon (I think). You were with Kim right?

Hey BouncyBoy and Kim, I think we should go to this. I've got to be up at 6am as well, but it's just one friday and it'll be worth it guys. Like you said BouncyBoy, we'll all make sure we head out a little early, be home by 2, that's not so bad. Let me know what you think.

------------------

I haven't seen Sven in ages, does anybody know if he still does the robot routine??

He used to mix all his set looking like a robot and moving like a robot, must be bloody hard.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

bmitch, I don't think I am going to make it. I have been late to work twice already this week and can't risk it again... I wish I could, but I can't. I guess I will just have to wait until he comes around again...

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Hey Ang - I'm going for sure. I think I'm gonna hook up with Hut downtown somewhere so we can be in line by 10pm to be sure we get in on the list. Might be heading down sooner for dinner but dunno for sure about that yet. We can go together if you want. Call me or I'll call you later tonight. I'm at work (or sign onto IM)!

Hey Paul - you getting all of your posting in before you start the new bump and grind next week? I'll miss ya. For some reason I LIKE being bothered by you smile.gif

Well, I do hope to see some of you guys there. If not then definitely next time huh? smile.gif