Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sven Vath @ RedNoFive Who's Going

bouncyboy

It looks as though I'm gonna have to withdraw from this one guys. I'm not really up to driving into the city by myself and I guess the work thing does make a difference, especially when you're getting up at 6:00 am. Next time though, definitely. I guess I'll just have to wait until Ibiza to see Sven Vath. cwm1.gif

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"

I kind of got that impression, man, and I thought you were all hardcore. I guess I lied to all my friends back home. cwm14.gif

If you do go then I'm in. If not then it's probably for the better.

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

bmitch, trust me man, it's for the better, you know that if we go see Sven we aren't going to leave early unless someone drags us out kicking and screaming, so it's for the better, he'll be back in two months any way, at least with this much advance notice we can take that Friday off and party all night..

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Hey Kim, if you're game then I'm game. I was debating still heading in and catching up with some of the other guys but I was looking for the company there and back. Maybe we can harass Bouncyboy into going. I dont' want to get him in trouble at work though.

------------------

Kim,

I told you that he is there every other month. Why don't we wait until next time so I can request friday off? Besides we are going out tonight, Friday night, Saturday night, and that is about enough for me for one week. We can go see him in July..

------------------

b_md_wht.gif