Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Interesting Equation

tranceaction

Dinner, movies, drinks!?!?

Man McDonalds(meal you get a free drink) and a video more like!

That's possibly why i am still single cwm1.gif

wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I agree with Kim on the she's expensive part.. But as for the guys being a pain in the ass...

Kimmy I suggest you rethink that statement and edit that post, because where would you woman be without men?? you wouldn't exist. Who fed your asses back in the cave days?? Who was the hunter? I think you need to check yourself real quick...

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Now B, I know that is NOT the way you feel, with your famine ass. Don't try to show off in front of the guys.

Here is a good statement/story:

An English professor wrote the words, "Woman without her man is nothing," on the blackboard and directed the students to punctuate it correctly.

The men wrote: "Woman, without her man, is nothing."

The women wrote: "Woman! Without her, man is nothing."

(taking a bow) thank you thank you

Everyone RUN!!!! This could get messy, and personal. Why can't we all just get along?

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"

Ohhh.. There's a left and right, a jab to the stomach, and a bone crunching uppercut!!! (ding ding ding)

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

ok well since i'm heading out for the weekend, i'll leave you with these thoughts on the men vs. women debate.

[this is a routine from comedian bob stupak]

yes men are assholes.. we admit it.. all we want is sex.. beer.. tv.. sports.. and not necessarily in that order.

we'll say whatever and do whatever we need to in order to have sex.. yes, we're assholes...

but since we're assholes.. women have shit for brains.

yes.. women have shit for brains.. why you ask? because they know we're assholes, we admit we're assholes and yet they still go out with us..

Man: "Hi.. I'm Bob.. I'm an asshole.. I'm going to lie to you and tell you whatever you need to hear in order for us to have sex. And afterwards, I'll promise to call you, and will conveniently lose your phone number while I chase your best friend.. why? because I'm an asshole.. now.. how about a drink?"

Woman: "hehehehe.... oooh you're so sexy.. I want you NOW!"

[This message has been edited by tranceaction (edited 05-17-2001).]

tranceaction, speak for yourself, we are not all assholes, and all women don't have shit for brains... They may not be quite as smart as men, but they sure know what they are doing... And yes everyone, Kim slaps me all the time.....

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

I won't get off work til stinkin 7 and won't get home til stinkin 7:30 and won't be done getting out of work mood til like 8:30... I am stopping at subway, ugh.

Next week definatlly, how about before rednofive on thursday if we go to that?

Damn, ditched again. (sniffle sniffle) I guess I cook up a steak all by myself.

------------------

you aren't getting ditched dude, we just have to do it another time, so quit your cryin' crybaby... we are all going to hang out next thursday before Judge Jules right? You are coming with us bmitch correct?? I have never seen Judge Jules live, have some of the CD's and phat, but never live...

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Oh man, the harsh reality from bouncyboy...allright, I'm all better now.

I'm up for Judge Jules. I saw the Judge in Boston Last year and I thought it was incredible. I'm definitley in on that.

------------------