Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Ralph PreShow

citybartender

I thought that it would be easier to combine both threads (dave ralph & citybartender) to make it easier for everyone to read.

Here are a few options...

My place has a rooftop terrace/pool/party room. I checked and it's cool with the management to have a getogether. Here are the pluses and minuses:

Negatives:

1) It may rain

2) No music, unless somebody brings a portable

3) Drinks could only served in plastic cups

4) I'm not a great chef, so I wouldn't recomend myself serving food!

And the positives

1) Great view

2) Plenty of parking structures in the area

3) 1/2 mile to HOB

4) We can always have food delivered from many of the local restaurants. Basicly anything you want!!!

If everyone is indeed interested in this, let me know. And I'll send out all the details. Maps, directions, etc..

Or we can chose a bar/restaurant that's close to the HOB. Here are a couple...

-Redfish- New orleans style bar/restaurant (For Kim, it would bring back fond memories of Mardi Gras.)

-Rock Bottom- They have a real cool roof top party deck. (My choice)

I know that there is quite a few more, but I do know that both of these places do serve food. Anyone know of other area places?

My opinion, I do think that a local bar/restaurant would be the better idea. (Food, wide variety of drinks, music etc)

------------------

bartender_blinking_md_wht.gif

"There's always an ounce of pub wisdom in every drink that I serve."-CB

So long as its not raining anything outside works for me...

The rockbottom jumped to mind when i initially thought about this (its about 2 blcoks north of hob on state, but i suspect that it will be pretty crowded if the weather is decent...but my only preference is outdoors (if no rain) and cheap food.

Originally posted by kimberlyco:

Anything is fine with me as long as it is cheaper than last meetup smile.gif

Anywhere can be cheap (and even free) if we just sit there and not drink or eat!!!

cwm30.gif

------------------

Originally posted by fiatmusica:

The rockbottom jumped to mind when i initially thought about this (its about 2 blcoks north of hob on state, but i suspect that it will be pretty crowded if the weather is decent...but my only preference is outdoors (if no rain) and cheap food.

Rockbottom may be our best choice...!

Here's a synop...

"Our breathtaking Rooftop Beer Garden is available for private parties as is our pool room equipped with 6 tables and a jukebox. For your convenience, we offer our Growlers of beer To-Go. Our full bar is home to 28 single-malt scotches and has 14 televisions with one giant-screen television. A variety of satellite systems are set to receive your favorite sporting events. We are a cigar-friendly environment and have a wonderful array of cigars available in addition to a non-smoking dining room. Complete brewery tours are available as is valet parking after 4:00 p.m."

I hope they have a fine selection of Redbulls!

Anyone second the notion?

-CB

------------------