Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THIS FREAKN' SATURDAY

kimberlyco

Alright, now what do we have planned?

Meet up downtown by HOB, or kegger at Bouncy boys?? I mean we can postpone the meet up for next weekend... but we should make it clear... am I right?

Who all is going this saturday to HOB anyway?

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

I'm not gonna help the situation very much here but... I don't know. I'm leaning towards Bouncy's place. 1.) It's close by 2.) I could save the money.

I'm really torn though, I'ld like to see Dave Ralph but a party would definitely be fun. I'm gonna do the cool thing and follow the crowd.

------------------

eyes_crazy_md_blk.gif

Me and a friend are for sure headed to Dave Ralph. We are surely interested in heading to RockBottom for drinks before the show. Any cityfolk care to join, that would be great.

------------------

bartender_blinking_md_wht.gif

"There's always an ounce of pub wisdom in every drink that I serve."-CB

i will be going to dave ralph...not sure what i'll be doing before hand. (I'm on something of a fitness/health kick too)

I'm also planning on being one of those "underground people who don't want to pay for anything" this weekend as I'm low on funds myself so I'll suck down a gallon of water b4hand.

------------------

Disco-02.gif

I think I am going to have to do the cheap thing and stay in the burbs. One of my favorite bands are playing at Joe's though so I might have to head there. www.mikeandjoe.com

Have fun at HOB guys cwm14.gif

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

I've seen Mike and Joe before and oh man... what a gig!! These guys just do cover songs to anything and everything and they have legions of fans, about 95% women. I saw them at a bar in Chicago, it's across the street from circus, and I was surrounded by women. It was great. It's a fun time.

------------------

eyes_crazy_md_blk.gif

Well, if one is having trouble deciding on what to do Saturday night, fret no more!

Mother's is having a "Show me your thong" contest! With a $250 cash prize going to the first place winner. Just think of what one could do with all that money, just for showing a little ass-n-lycra!?!

Just had to mention it. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be sure to look for some of you guys at HOB!

-CB

------------------

bartender_blinking_md_wht.gif

"There's always an ounce of pub wisdom in every drink that I serve."-CB