Clubplanet Nightlife Community

www.dealinrecords.com

dealinrecords

Yo, this is to announce the start of a new record label - Dealin Records - based in NYC. Our first release entitled, "The American Pimp E.P." has just dropped and is available at all of your favorite NYC record spots (big ups to Satellite). If you dont live in New York then you can also go to the website to cop this vinyl only release. Check out www.dealinrecords.com for more info.

Peace

------------------

dealin1.jpg

That he did...

I just have one question for him...

American Pimp? as opposed to what?? A Korean Pimp, an Arabic pimp?? What kind of music?? Hip Hop? Rap?? I mean dude if you are trying to plug your album then give the people details...

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

That he did...

I just have one question for him...

American Pimp? as opposed to what?? A Korean Pimp, an Arabic pimp??

American Pimp? Isn't that being redundant? It's kind of like saying "american cowboy" or "american patriot"!!!

ok ok, Just kidding... I just had to say that! The Chicago board is not really that brash at all... We just give everyone a hard time.

-CB

------------------

bartender_blinking_md_wht.gif

"There's always an ounce of pub wisdom in every drink that I serve."-CB

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

I swear those damn New Yorkers have no sense of humor

"ILL" ???? Someone's sick??? quick call a doctor....

Yeh too much STFU, SMC and *maintaining* wink.gif

Just take this piss, it's much more fun.

back2basics - lovessomeoftheNYcrewonlysomethough

back2basics - toomanyglowstickersthough

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Yo Bouncy - why are u on the Chicago board when you live in the suburbs? Just another clown fronting on the internet. If you want to talk shit then you should step to somebody in person. But I'm sure no one on this whole board would really do somethin like that. And by the way is everyone so stupid that they think that a pimp could only be from America. You cats are on some stupid shit. I try and come on the Chicago board to show love and all people want to do is playa hate. Have any of you ever put out a record? I didnt think so. Its actually funny because me and my crew get mad love from all chicago crews, including DJ Funk, DJ Sluggo, and Danny The Wildchild. So before you punks come on here and run off at the mouth just make sure you know who the fuck you're talkin to.

Peace

------------------

dealin1.jpg

OH MY GOOD LORD you insecure new Yorkers. We were kidding. Just KIDDING. You are the ones that keep posting on the internet that you are going to beat ass or something. Give me a break sweetheart...

"If you want to talk shit then you should step to somebody in person. But I'm sure no one on this whole board would really do somethin like that."

hey, if we are not in New York in ten minutes...start without us.

And no I have not put out a record... have you graduated from collage and become a manager of thirty people in the computer industry? Didn't think so.

DJ Funk, DJ Sluggo, and Danny The Wildchild... who in the fuck are these guys?

Move out of my parents house????... WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT???? And we don't sleep with our cousins in chicago, honey, that sterotype is a little more down south, like Kentucky. Dumbass.

[This message has been edited by kimberlyco (edited 05-25-2001).]

can't we all just get along. I mean what the hell dude, chill out. WTF are you doing starting shit on the chicago board anyway. That is why you New Yorkers have your own little Drama forum... because all you guys are into is drama.

And prophet?? how about this for a prophecy, my foot in your ass... learn how to take a fucking joke moron.. Obviously they don't require intellegence or a sense of humor to live in new york....

oh, and BTW, I do live in a house, but not with my parents.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

[This message has been edited by bouncyboy (edited 05-25-2001).]

Originally posted by prophets4:

...but in NYC that shit don't fly, and you would get stepped on you homothug...

Maybe in the far "outer bouroughs" AKA the New York Suburbs... I got a feeling that these though, NY, thug, pimp boys couldn't even afford a studio share in the Lower East Side, let alone anywhere else on the island.

Don't fret, they might have heard about the BIG,BIG city. But I'm sure they know the G. Washington bridge or the Holland tunnel like the back of their hands!!!

Oh, and Happy three day everyone!

------------------

bartender_blinking_md_wht.gif

"There's always an ounce of pub wisdom in every drink that I serve."-CB

Go back to NYC YO!!! Don't come to Chicago and Playa hate sucka!!! come on man, don't you fucking new yorkers have a sense of humor. And for your information you ghetto slang talkin chump... Lombard is a suburb about 15 minutes outside of Chicago, what New York doesn't have a suburb?? What a damn Idiot. Where am I supposed to chat? On the lombard board. And who are we messin wit?? Just another chump from NYC tryin to establish himself in Chicago..

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

chi townz finest dorks apparently. When u move out of your parents house, and stop sleepin with your cousin then u can pop shit. It's a shame that u need to get your rocks off on the internet, but in NYC that shit don't fly, and you would get stepped on you homothug

Ok... not *everyone* from NYC is so serious as Dealin'. I could tell you just giving him a little hassle... and i thought it funny as hell.

Geez peeps, just chill.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Yo citybartender - BTW if you want to come to my block next time you're in town i'll be right there on the corner of 163rd and Broadway you little bitch. That's right in Washington Heights you little girl. And you're right I know the GW Bridge well, it's about ten blocks away from my crib and right underneath is where suckas like will get battered and bruised if you ever come around el barrio. Fuckin punk. What block u claimin in Chicago?

Peace

------------------

dealin1.jpg

Thanks B2B, that "playa" was just embarrassing himself *and* me.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by dealinrecords:

Yo citybartender - BTW if you want to come to my block next time you're in town i'll be right there on the corner of 163rd and Broadway you little bitch. That's right in Washington Heights you little girl. And you're right I know the GW Bridge well, it's about ten blocks away from my crib and right underneath is where suckas like will get battered and bruised if you ever come around el barrio. Fuckin punk. What block u claimin in Chicago?

Peace

Oh fuck off with this ghetto shit already. I checked you web site and you look FAR from Ghetto, so why you trying to act that way? Is being ghetto cool in NY? I bet if you ask people who live in the REAL ghetto they don't wana be there. And all this 70's termanology is a little boring and dated.

pimpin

You cats are on some stupid shit

So before you punks come on here and run off at the

I mean come on!

Much respect for puting out records, non for your attitude. This threatening stuff is bullshit you will know it will never happen, your just trying to make yourself look big. This isn't what our scene is about you 'herb'.

Love and Respect

David.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF