Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just chill mon

back2basics-

Great time in Bermuda, man am i relaxed. I recomend the place to anybody and everybody if you just want to relax.

Kim, got you a very special shot glass. Didn't do many shot's but i mad sure i got at least one.

I would like to say it's good to be back but it's not wink.gif Another mate married off.

So what was everybodies weekend like?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

This weekend rocked. Plain and simple. Friday was more of a relaxed night, but Saturday at Transit?? Sean Cusick rocked the house. I didn't stop dancing for more then a few minutes at a time, and neither did the rest of the place. Keep your ears open for this guy, and if you hear that he is spinning somewhere don't miss it...

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

oh, and by the way B2B, tried your VCR's on saturday night, all I can say is tasty...

Tasty, they also fuck you up!!

I am in to rum swizzles now.. i need to find out how to make em.. maybe rum swizzles and champagne...hhhmmmmm.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by wombat:

I'm psyched you had a great time. You really can't beat the tropical weather and atmosphere. It's pretty self sufficient. We've go to try those rum swizzles.

Sounds like our very own Wombat wink.gif

lol, I'm not any of those adjectives, I'm just me.

DSC00124.JPG

DSC00141.JPG

The bride and groom.

Yeh i will look up the recipy for the swizzles, they are really nice.

When you go to Bermuda you are supposed to go to a Bar called The Swizzle when you arrive (tradition). BUt i got searched, they swabbed my bags to see if they were soaked in Coke and everything. He was patting me down and i saw THE rubber glove, i thought don't even go there. So i never got to go to the Swizzle frown.gif

But yeah liked it so much i am applying for a job.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Bermuda Rum Sqizzle

2 ounces Dark Rum

1 ounce Lime Juice

1 ounce Pinapple Juice

1 ounce Orange Juice

1/4 ounce Falernum

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by wombat:

What's Falernum?

Falernum

A rather hard to find ingredient that is used in some Caribbean cocktails, most notably in the Bermuda Rum Swizzle. It is essentially a sweet syrup that is flavored with lime juice, ginger, and other spices. While Grenadine is often used as a substitute, I feel that it really isn't quite the same.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Your awesome B2B!!! Thank for the shot glass! There is this new club opening on Friday night, maybe we can all meet up and go if interested:

Every Friday beginning June 8th, 2001, 9pm - 2am

Miguel presents: BODY

Chromium

817 W. Lake (Near Halsted and Lake)

The dress code is casual clubwear. Type of crowd is trendy, chic, artsy.

Ages 21 and over are welcome. Cover charge is $15.00. Discount admission

before 11pm.

Miguel would like to welcome you into the intimate, artistic world of BODY. BODY is destined to be the final stage in the evolution of the Chicago club scene. At BODY, you will be immersed in an exclusive nightclub experience comparable to no other.

Transcendental beauty and living visuals will fascinate you at every turn. Let Resident DJ Teri Bristol take control of your soul and guide you through the night with the euphoric sounds of her progressive beats. Let your imagination be stimulated and provoked by sensual artistry created by local talent. Behold as the legendary Bobby Pins converts our dancers into art in

motion - they will definitely captivate your mind! Don't miss out on the opportunity to become part of what will soon be the hottest membership in Chicago.

For RSVP or questions contact 312.250.BPME or email us at BPMENT@rcnchicago.com

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

Originally posted by kimberlyco:

Type of crowd is trendy, chic, artsy.

Actually i love Terry Bristol so i think i will be up for that.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

I'm psyched you had a great time. You really can't beat the tropical weather and atmosphere. It's pretty self sufficient. We've go to try those rum swizzles.

lol, I'm not any of those adjectives, I'm just me.

------------------

wombat3.gif

IF THERE'S A WILL THERE'S A WAY...IF THERE'S A WAY ...I WILL