Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halfway Jane this Friday

kimberlyco

This is my college friends band... they are amazing and I highly recommend going out to see them... they headline on this friday, which is VERY hard to get at Elbo Room. Maybe we can make this a meet up??

The Elbo room

friday, June 8th

$5

10:00pm

halfway jane www.elboroomchicago.com

Then go to that Body club???

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

I'm pretty sure I'm out. We'll have to see though. My friend is flying that night and she won't get in until 9:30 or something. I think we're just gonna grab dinner and take it easy. I know she wants to hit a club on Saturday though so let's try to get something going then.

------------------

"I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community... and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright (Energize)

I'm with Bmitch, take it kind of easy on friday and have a blast on saturday. Hopefully we can have as much fun this saturday as we did at Transit. I'm not really feeling like seeing a band, unless they are playing beatles tunes.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

I'm not really feeling like seeing a band, unless they are playing beatles tunes.

You and those Beatles... Shhesh!

------------------

bartender_blinking_md_wht.gif

A bit of bar wisdom: Women are good at faking orgasams... But men are better at faking whole relantionships! -CB

Well I guess I have to go without you boys then. I never miss my friends play so I won't be missing this one... just you guys

frown.gif

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

See you saturday Kim.

Bmitch, what are your plans for Saturday. If your girl is coming in from Boston we need to plan something big. We can do the preparty thing at my place again, that way she can meet us before we go out, then we have to figure out where to go. I would say Crobar, but the place is always too damn crowded to have any fun. We will have to figure something out. Anyone have any ideas??

------------------

b_md_wht.gif