Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Happened?????

bouncyboy

It might be because Birdj's loud mouth disappeared for a while. And B2B was gone for a couple of days, but I haven't seen half as many posts as usual out of those guys. I think they are all deserting us for the NY board.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

And my monday has been so super busy I haven't had a chance to post a lot today..

How did the recruiting go? Any of you boys recruite new gals???

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

Hey i am going to start posting more here rather than the NY board.. pisses me off sometimes some of the utter shit that gets posted there.

So let's make an effort to get some proper Chicago related stuff here. Oh and get more ladies wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

well if there were clubplanet.com flyers, i'd pass them out.. even though i'm not getting any MONEY out of it.. just to help the cute girl cause.

but anyways..

who's heading down to Acquaviva RedNo5 Thursday? I'll be there for at least a few hours..

and.. what is going on this weekend?? any word so far?

Yep... we need more people posting here period. Just as long as there aren't anymore smartasses from new york bringing their drama to our board, stay on the NYC drama board, we need more friendly Chicago Natives....

What's up with those flyers clubplanet???? Send em out and we'll hand em out????

------------------

b_md_wht.gif