Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Official Meet-up Thread ***

bmitch1114

Allright gang, let's get this together. I met you all four or five weeks ago and it was a blast. I think it's due time to try and get everyone together again. Plus, a lot of you have either disappeared on the board or you're just sitting back and keeping quiet... angryprincess, scratchapella, BirdJ, and anyone else for that matter. Let's make this one work.

For those who are out in the burbs and feel like it, some us will be meeting up at BoucyBoy's place before hand for a little pre-partying.

So far here's the preliminary plan. Start with Tranist, we can all get on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> by e-mailing kelly@transit-usa.com. If people are still up for it we'll close the night out at Crobar by going on the late night <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> at dj1psycho@aol.com.

So who's up for it, let's get some voices here.

------------------

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

[This message has been edited by bmitch1114 (edited 06-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by bmitch1114 (edited 06-06-2001).]

Ooops dude, looks like we both started threads.... maybe next time we should figure out who is going to start it before we start it.

You forgot the preparty at my place though, we can include that in there for any suburban folk that are interested.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif