Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yoooooooooooooo!!

diesel77

I'm in.

------------------

"I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community... and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright (Energize)

How about next saturday crobar... they are planning the hype night on the 16th?? Well let's wait until later this week to see who is playing at other places... Welcome back tommy!

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

Screw hype night cause it is the day before Father's day and I can't be messed up for dad's day. Let's just hope he is golfing so I don't have to wake up early!!!

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

Originally posted by diesel77:

Tony, which email bro? aol??? You should get your ass here and chill with us.

Every1 else i'll see u sat.

tommy

hey tommy !!

how was the trip ? check your aol e-mail. justed started a job ; so no vacation until later in the summer. talk to you later. peace, tony

------------------

sobeton.jpg