Clubplanet Nightlife Community

And? how was it?

chaosbound

Seeing how I'm not making it to any of the meet-ups this weekend I thought I would get this in so I can find out how it all went. So…how did it all go? Friday? Aura? Crobar? Saturday? Transit? Crobar? Oh, and Kim how was your friends band on Friday? Hope ya all have/had fun, I'm staying in this weekend, I can't seam to shake this cold.

Peace and Stuff, Chaos.

------------------

Remember, Incase Of Fire You Need To Stop, Drop And…

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Saturday was definitely a great time. Transit was slow but the music was good, but since the crowd was so thin it was time to move onto bigger and better things, namely Crobar. The music was great, there was so much energy coming from the DJ's that you couldn't stop dancing. Ya, the heat was pretty intense, but it's worth it to hear the beats.

To everyone who was there on Saturday, I wanted to thank you all for showing my friend a great time. It was her first time in Chicago and she loved it. She said she's definitely coming back soon.

------------------

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

I've been wanting to go to Transit (never have been there) good to know I really need to be looking at the "who" before I plan the "when". I don't think I've been to Crobar when Psycho is spinning and it wasn't pure energy in there. Does Angelist spin upstairs at Crobar once a month? Mostly I haven't been too big on what I've heard up there, but there was one night I was a little messed up "No, someone on this board messed up at a club?" you say… Yes, I'm afraid so. Well, there was a girl spinning up there that saw me sitting against the wall and started messing with me…kept making eye contact and funking up the beat. If that was her I sooo want to thank her. Its just want I needed. Glad to hear everyones weekend was good.

peace and stuff, Chaos

------------------

So it moved on, and i moved on behind.

My friends band was fun, saw all my college buddies. Then we went to Circus, and it was actually a good time. The new VIP room is really really nice. It has a pinkish lighting that is really neat. And also... a spinney slide that you go down to get back into the main rooms. It was funny, especially a little drunk!

Saturday was incredible. I can't tell you the amount of energy that was coming out of crobar on Saturday. Transit sucked, we figured out that it is not good unless there is talent there.

Psycho and Teri tore it up. They had six turn tables going at a time, three for bitch, three for Teri. It was a site to see from above. They were going together, Teri scratching, bitch spinning etc... It was just amazing.

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

Originally posted by kimberlyco:

Psycho and Teri tore it up. They had six turn tables going at a time, three for bitch, three for Teri. It was a site to see from above. They were going together, Teri scratching, bitch spinning etc... It was just amazing.

Except the only place with room to dance was upstairs in the mezz, Angelist was spinning so it was worth it.

Oh and let's not forget the level of heat that was coming out of Crobar, don't get me wrong, I love the place, but every time I go there I leave soaked.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

[This message has been edited by bouncyboy (edited 06-11-2001).]