Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cbs rave report

Guest Digitalbil

Guest Digitalbil

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6631598n

I am fucking outraged at that news report... like fucking really??? We cant get even close to a world disaster that is going on with the oil spill... but they have time to put up this negative story about dance parties... a lot of people need to step up and say something because this type of story is going to have a drastic effect nationwide.. so if you guys give a shit about having a place to spin, you better join forces and start getting organized... and what the fuck was that girl doing drinking out of someone elses water bottle??? And brain damage really?? Now she is going to die... I feel like this is a very shitty media spin... so lets see they said that concert was holding 180,000 people... how many people got hurt at woodstock??? or any metal festival??? I can say that I have been to many concerts with a capacity under 5000 and have easily seen 100 people hurt... this is bullshit.. thanks for sharing this danyelle....I will be busy hitting the message forums spreading the word... oh yeah and fuck you cbs for not telling me what is going on the in gulf.. I mean whats really going on ... fuckin assholes..this story is going to really hurt any future chances of big parties..

Thanks for reading

Digital Bill