Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You bastards!!

diesel77

Were was every1? Got to redno and didnt see any of you...not that i know any1 besides Bouncy and kim....

Ohh yeah the music was fucking horrible the 35 min i wasted in there!

Whos gonna come out and play tue night???

tommy cwm42.gif

Tommy,

me, Kim, B2B, Bmitch, Tranceaction were all at RedNo almost all night. We were downstairs until about 1:30 and then we were upstairs for a little while. I have to agree that the music wasn't too hot. Where were you at. I walked around looking for you a couple of times.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

I am hitting Crobar tomarrow. B2B you and Bouncy were SOSOSO wasted... how much money did you spend???

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

Originally posted by kimberlyco:

I am hitting Crobar tomarrow. B2B you and Bouncy were SOSOSO wasted... how much money did you spend???

Nah i don't beleive you totally sober me wink.gif

Actually i don't remember getting home, and how i hurt my toe.

Not sure how much i spent but it was over $300 i think.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

B2B, I think we might have figured out who was spinning, but the mind gets cloudy after 5 bottles of Moet.. man did I have a good time even though the music was crappy...

Shit yeah we drunk a serious amount of champers. I wake up the next day and i have the most horrendous bruise on my toe, and no recolection of how i did it.

It still hurts today.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

B2B, you mean you don't remember that fight you got into??? You beat up half the club... man it was insane.. jk cwm1.gif

So when are we doing it all again?? I plan on going to the Karma reunion tomorrow night at Crobar, but hitting Rive Gauche from 10-11:30 for free drinks first. Interested???

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

I was walking in circles downstairs for like 30 min, about 6 different dorks asked me if i had any pills, well i only sell crack i told them...

umm im sure you were so wasted that even if i stood right in front of u's youd miss me.

Dayhota was spinning downstairs and she was umm pretty bad(im being nice here)

B2b, come to crobar tomorrow bro...

tommy

Tommy,

I don't think I could miss your big ass anywhere. I'll be at Crobar tonight, see you there.

Kim,

I don't even want to talk about how wasted we were.

B2B, come on man, at least stop up for a few drinks??? Ya damn bloody wanka!!!!

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy