Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BMITCH... TELL US, TELL US... how was the trip???

kimberlyco

I had the honor of picking bmitch up at the airport yesterday, and judging by the looks of him, and the crackling in his voice, combined with the constant sucking of the inhaler, I would say it was safe to say that our Brian had himself a blast.

Bmitch, when are we going to see some pictures, (no need to sort out the embarrassing ones, those are the best kind)??????

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

HOLA!!!

So, I made it back in one piece...barely. Holy Shit that place is incredible. Whoever created Space, I'd like to thank them as well as kill them, Space was my weakness. When I should have been going to bed I was going to Space, which many of you know opens at 8:00 AM. Needless to say I was going to bed while the sun was setting, not rising. Hopefully I'll have pics soon, it seems we lost a roll or two somehow, i guess that's what happens when you're out of your mind for six nights straight. We'll all have to get together in the near future and I'll tell you all about it. For now though I need to recuperate. cwm31.gif

------------------

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

Originally posted by bmitch1114:

HOLA!!!

So, I made it back in one piece...barely. Holy Shit that place is incredible. Whoever created Space, I'd like to thank them as well as kill them, Space was my weakness. When I should have been going to bed I was going to Space, which many of you know opens at 8:00 AM. Needless to say I was going to bed while the sun was setting, not rising. Hopefully I'll have pics soon, it seems we lost a roll or two somehow, i guess that's what happens when you're out of your mind for six nights straight. We'll all have to get together in the near future and I'll tell you all about it. For now though I need to recuperate. cwm31.gif

Yeh Space is fantstic, IMO the best club in the world. Was Sasha playing?

SO come on the following questions need to be answered....

1) What nights did you go to.

2) How were the PF's?

3) which DJ's did you a) see and B) rate?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Allright,

1.) I went to Manumission, God's Kitchen, Cream, and Ministry of Sound. I passed on the opening of Renaissance because I saw Carl Cox earlier that day at Savannah in San Antonio so I didn't really feel the need to see him twice, I went to a party in the mountains at a villa instead.

2.) The PF's were very very nice, extremely smooth and never left me stupid the next day. Kind of spoiled me though.

3.) In my opinion I thought Timo Maas at Cream was incredible. A lot of people there said they had a hard time getting into it but I thought it was excellent, a ton of energy, he was feeding off the crowd, and the energy never stopped until it was time to go home.

I saw Tiesto at God's Kitchen and thought he was pretty good but was just a little let down, thought there would be more energy. A lot of my friends went to Oakenfold at Pacha that night instead and said it was really really good, disappointed I didn't see it but don't regret my decision. Carl Cox at Savannah was a lot of fun and the people there worship him so that made it even more fun, if the crowd is really into it then that can help a lot. Pretty sure when I go back I'll be staying away from SanAntonio though, just not my kind of crowd, extremely drunk and quite young, mostly 19 it seemed.

Well, work would be a good idea here, I'll catch you all in a bit.

------------------

Cool nice selection of nights.

What did yuo think of Manumission?

Carl Cox at Savvana, NICE!!

Yeh i here you on the San Antonio thing. Apart from the sunset strip and the clockwork orange night at Es Paradice it's horrible there.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I liked Manumission a lot, but I would have liked anything right then. It was my first night there and I was just ready to party. Sometimes the size of the place can be overwhelming but I must say I thought it was great. The floor was packed, there were plenty of places to cool off, and the music and the lighting were both excellent. And of course we went to the Manumission Carry on Party at Space, that was one of my later days. My head didn't hit the pillow until about 5:00 pm on Tuesday, and Manumission is on Monday.

------------------

I liked Manumission a lot, but I would have liked anything right then. It was my first night there and I was just ready to party. Sometimes the size of the place can be overwhelming but I must say I thought it was great. The floor was packed, there were plenty of places to cool off, and the music and the lighting were both excellent. And of course we went to the Manumission Carry on Party at Space, that was one of my later days. My head didn't hit the pillow until about 5:00 pm on Tuesday, and Manumission is on Monday.

good effort. Yeh i like to stay by the big windows on the right hand side of the club. It's cool down there and you have a great view when the sun comes up.

It's going to be hard for me i want to hit Caccoon which is also on Monday.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Ya, decisions like that are really hard to make. Kind of like Tiesto or Oakenfold. Actually, I had the same dilema on Friday night. They had Ministry of Sound at Pacha on Friday but I really wanted to see John Fleming during Xtravaganza at Privlege, but I hadn't been to Pacha yet and everyone was saying how great it is so I couldn't miss that.

------------------

Ya, decisions like that are really hard to make. Kind of like Tiesto or Oakenfold. Actually, I had the same dilema on Friday night. They had Ministry of Sound at Pacha on Friday but I really wanted to see John Fleming during Xtravaganza at Privlege, but I hadn't been to Pacha yet and everyone was saying how great it is so I couldn't miss that.

Yeh that MOS night at Pacha is usually VERY good. I like Pacha but some people don't like the layout (tables etc).

You won't have gone to El Divino will you? Miss Moneypenny's is a great night there.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Yeh that MOS night at Pacha is usually VERY good. I like Pacha but some people don't like the layout (tables etc).

You won't have gone to El Divino will you? Miss Moneypenny's is a great night there.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

------------------

b2b6.GIF

------------------

b2b6.GIF