Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ann savage????

diesel77

She's a good DJ. She is playing Saturday at RedNo5 i beleive. She produces on Tidy Trax which is a pretty big UK hard house label.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I saw Ms. Savage @ Crobar this yr. OMG fanfuckingtastic!! & IMA NOT a big hard house fan [especially]but wow!! & B2B she mixed in about an hrs. worth of progreasive tunes in the middle of the set which was a really nice surprise.....u guys should go check her out was defo 1 of the better nites out we had this year....shame I have 2 work all nite otherwise I'd be there in a heart beat....

word 2 the wise....."earplugs".....*giggle*

Yeh Anne played a bloody good set on Saturday, totally surprised me. I was expecting lot's of UK Hard house and she didn't go in that direction at all.

Good night.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by angprncess:

Redno needs to get some damn AIR!!! It was so damn hot in that place!

RedNo and every other club in Chicago. Especially with the humidity we are having lately. WE WANT AIR!!!!!!

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

Originally posted by back2basics-:

They do have air you just need to know where to stand.

It is hot in there though.

B2B, there is a difference between air conditioning and a trickle of cold air coming out of one ceiling vent. It's a damn sauna in there. The only place that is cool is right in front of the fan, or right under that one trickling vent. But there is nothing wrong with sacrificing a few pounds of waterweight to the sweat gods in good fun.

------------------

b_md_clr.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

B2B, there is a difference between air conditioning and a trickle of cold air coming out of one ceiling vent. It's a damn sauna in there. The only place that is cool is right in front of the fan, or right under that one trickling vent. But there is nothing wrong with sacrificing a few pounds of waterweight to the sweat gods in good fun.

Yeh it is like that just about everywhere though. I would rather be in RedNo5 than in teh crobar, stuffed in like sardines. They could just let a 50 less people in and i would be a much nicer atmosphere.

------------------

b2b6.GIF