Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When the hell is somebody gona get Danny Howells to Chi-Town?

back2basics-

Who do i have to shag?

Man listening to some of his recent mixes, this man is on fire. I wantt to here him while the flames are still burning?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

you will enjoy every second of howells. he was straight up nasty july 3 here in nyc.

anyone have nocturnal frequencies 3? how is it?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

my choice is what i choose to do and if i'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you

your choice is who you choose to be and if you're causing no harm then you're alright with me - ben harper

Ok so i am now Howells's bitch. I have listened to 5 or 6 live sets and he has been amazing on all.

It's prgressive so the mixing is tight, no skillz apart from that, but you carn't with that sound.

BUT his tune selection is SPOT on. I HATE, his GU offerening, i think it's boring as hell. But his Dance Department mixes and his live set's are spectacular.

I wan't his babies, so that they can mix 365 days a year 24 hours a day for me.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by bmitch1114:

Well, I guess I'll have to check this shit out.

I'm not sure B2B reproducing is a safe idea either, a bunch of little B2B's running around is just one scary thought.

LOL,

Honestly the guy is fantastic. When i get round to it i will press the mixes to CD and distribute.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by peeps:

where did you get the live sets from?

did you d/l them?

I got them from here but for some reason it's shut down. I am going to press them to CD i will do you a copy for when you come over.

http://home.no.net/djmixes/

------------------

b2b6.GIF

where did you get the live sets from?

did you d/l them?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

my choice is what i choose to do and if i'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you

your choice is who you choose to be and if you're causing no harm then you're alright with me - ben harper