Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paper Moon in Georgetown

mlaibson

HI,

I love BT and Paul Oakenfold. I was wondering if he will be playing at club 5 after 3 am. Thats when I get out of Paper Moon and I was wanting to go see and hear Oakenfold.

Paper Moon is a very international place and we spin a good variety of music. People do dress up nice there but they also dance their asses off. Everyone who goes there absolutly love it and the people are extreemly nice. Our bouncers are very nice too and we don't make any artificial lines just to look crowded like some other places. We just want people to come in and have a great time. I let people in for free on my <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> so if you think you would like to come check it out, let me know. Who knows, you might like it too and hey, it won't cost you anything to find out. We always have way more girls than guys and I let in 18+ if they are on my list. Otherwise, it is strictly 21 and over. They only let me do that because I bring in lots of young girls from all over the world. Most are au-pairs. They are mature and don't act stupid so its not a problem.

To get on my <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> and check it out for free, email me at mlaibson@hotmail.com

Hope to see some of you there on Fridays. But I also understand that Oakenfold in playing friday so if not this week, come check us out next week. Hey, I love oakenfold too. I will be going to club 5 after paper moon. Thank god I won't have to wait in line. I can just walk right in. But I totaly understand you all when you say that it is total bullshit when club 5 does that. Trick is to dress nice and bring hot girls. YOu will never have to wait. Also, become friends with them. I never had to wait in a line for the past 7 years in DC. Just because I am nice and I bring hot girls. I am not rich or important, you just have to get to know them. I know its still bullshit and everyone should be treated equal. thats why I insist on it at Paper Moon. I don't even bring my best friends ahead of others in the line. I just don't think its fair to do that. If you want to be treated well and go to a nice international party, let me know.

Marc.

mlaibson@hotmail.com

Hey Marc,

What time does Paper Moon open, and what sort of musical progression is there (ie, does it go from house to techno to trance as the night progresses)? I would definitely like to check it out one of these days, but probably not before the end of December as I'll be in NYC the next couple of weekends.

I really doubt that Oakenfold will be spinning at 5 after Nation...but then I don't know for sure. Soon, I'll get the set times for all the DJs spinning that night, and I'll post them. The other DJs spinning there (eg, D:Fuse, Dave Ralph, etc) are also very good....but if you leave downtown at 3, you'll only get to Nation at about 3:30, and I'm not sure if its worth $25 for just 21/2 hours.

Peace

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

The musical progression changes a little every friday depending on the crowd. Mostly it is latin, trance/techno, persian, and some hip hop with some other misc thrown in. Just whatever the crowd wants to dance to. We take requests and the DJ is easy to talk too.

I don't think I would pay $25 to go to nation anyway. oh well, I will have to see oakenfold some other time. I absolutly love his CDs. Any man who remixes stuff like led zepplin gets two thumbs up in my book. Opps, I just remembered that puffy did that too. Godzilla.

Email me anytime to get on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> . Paper moon is not the only club I can promote in DC.

Marc

mlaibson@hotmail.com