Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OFFICIAL 5 MEETUPS!!!

g-money

Its Official!!! Sandra Collins at 5 next Saturday, December 9!!! Meet-ups this Saturday and of course next Saturday.

As stated before: 1:30-2:30 on the first floor next to the speakers which are right under the DJ Booth. If you're not sure who anybody is, then just ask anybody with glowsticks or photon lights who are in that area if they are Clubplanet people. I'll have my green lights so stop buy and say hello!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"Everything is sweetened by Risk."

snoopy.gif

Cool! I should have my green photon lights and blue glowstix too. BTW, G, nycedee will be in DC on Sat, and will try make 5 too (I mentioned this in the other post as well).

Till Tomorrow!

Peace

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Originally posted by eggmok:

dirtyslapper, do you work . . .

you're always travelling that's why . . .

of course I don't work. honestly! how can you think such a thing. I'm a blue-blooded member of the aristocracy, hence I have an independent income and have no need to slave away at a 9-5 job.

well actually I am supposed to work, but I don't because I spend all my time on this infernal addiction. one of the jollies of my job though is lots of travel for work = lots of airmiles = lots of travelling at the weekends for partying....

how was 5 on saturday? I nearly came over as the Edge was crap - but after a very very heavy night on friday decided to crash at home instead...

OK, who was at 5 on Sat? G-money, myself and the rest of my crew were there....got in only around 2:15am due to the "door policy". Were the rest of you there - we had our photon lights/glowstix out.

Sandra Collins next Sat.

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

• 2 years later...