Clubplanet Nightlife Community

* * * WEDNESDAY DINNER INFO * * *

kramadas

OK fellow clubbers, I guess the general consensus is that we go to Cafe Asia for dinner and then head over to Daily Grill for drinks (or elsewhere if we want to).

The first DC Dinner Meet-up:

Cafe Asia @ 7:30pm

Wednesday, December 20

1134 19th st NW (between L & M st)

(202) 659-2696

Hope to see y'all there! I know I'll be there with a bunch of friends...if everyone could just reply to this post with approximately the number of people they'll be coming with, we can see about reservations and such.

Peace,

Krish

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

im there but i dont know if ill bring anyone, if i do it would be one person. Most of my friends are on vacations, so i dont know if ill bring someone

yo egg, did you talk to marcus for those drinks?, cause i wanna know if i can drink( im only 19)

skateboarding is an art of underground substance cwm23.gif sex,alcohol, and rock & roll cwm23.gif

Originally posted by puck:

im there but i dont know if ill bring anyone, if i do it would be one person. Most of my friends are on vacations, so i dont know if ill bring someone

yo egg, did you talk to marcus for those drinks?, cause i wanna know if i can drink( im only 19)

skateboarding is an art of underground substance cwm23.gif sex,alcohol, and rock & roll cwm23.gif

yo puck, not to worry, if i'll go i'll get u a forty...

So we have 6 people from the board going for dinner? I'll probably bring some friends so the total will probably stand around 8 - 10.

Lemme try make reservations under clubplanet...that way you'll know which table. I'll let you all know tomorrow if it they take reservations.

Flux, we might be there a little later than 9ish (depending on what time dinner gets done at).

------------------

Nietzche

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 12-19-2000).]

OK, people, I've made reservations at Cafe Asia (downtown) for 15 people at 7:30pm. Its under the name of "clubplanet". I might be there a little late, like 7:45pm. Hope to see y'all there!

------------------

Nietzche

Actually, we just got back from DC ( called it an early night cuz my friend has a flight tomorrow morning). Anyway, a couple of us are planning on checking out Platinum tomorrow - would you guys be interested (if you're around).

Dinner and Daily Grill was a good time - Millele, G-money, eggmok, drebutters, Puck and another friend of mine made it out. Really nice to meet you guys - and Dre hope you are able to take time off to make it to NYC this Friday! Should be a fuckin blast!! Hehe...48 hours from now, I shall be in Twilo!

Carrie, check your personal messages.

------------------

Nietzche

hey ravermania, and to all who showed up i had a blast meeting some peeps on the board...yo anyway, ravermania,i called my friend that i suppose to go to in nyc and his said that it was a bad time for me to come up this week(unexceptally) but he said i can go up next week, anyway i was thinking if your still down for me to come to twilo this friday---------give me a call or post, i'll be on later

Originally posted by puck:

hey ravermania, and to all who showed up i had a blast meeting some peeps on the board...yo anyway, ravermania,i called my friend that i suppose to go to in nyc and his said that it was a bad time for me to come up this week(unexceptally) but he said i can go up next week, anyway i was thinking if your still down for me to come to twilo this friday---------give me a call or post, i'll be on later

Dude, I still have the same problem. I'd love to give you and dre a ride up but my sister, her two friends and a friend of mine are all coming too. My car isn't that big and 6 people in there for 3 hours will be hell. Why don't you check with eggmok or G? Dre, did you find out if your friend wants to come?

------------------

Nietzche

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 12-21-2000).]

I'm there. Let's hope SND are a little more harder than they were last Friday. I think it was the mellowest they've been all year.

But, it was definitely great. I lost myself

on the dancefloor about 6 or so times and dance my ass off!

Digweed.

Originally posted by drebutters:

I would love to see sasha digwed play ,but I still have alot of things that I need to do before christmas. But, I will be going to twilo one month from today for sure. Hope to see you next month at twilo

------------------

4 9 7 23 5 5 4