Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5 on Saturdays....

yellowgirl

Anyone know any info for 5 on Saturdays??? (ie. line-up, cover, website, etc) I've been on Fridays and on NYE and have been told that I would like it much better on Saturdays. (I know Sandra Collins, Micro, Oakie have been there...who I all love).

Any info would be awesome. Thanks.

cwm11.gif

-YG

I've never been on FRidays, but Sat is pretty good. Try to get to the door before 1;30am, and earlier if there's a big name DJ. The resident DJ there is also very good, esp. after like 3am.

Cover's $10.

We usually hang out right in front, near the DJ booth - generally there's a little vibe going there. Pretty friendly bunch in that area.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

resident dj for 5 on sat's is vollster, or something like that, and he's usually plays pretty hard stuff, even early in the night (as we found out last weekend - good stuff even at 11:30-midnight).

i think micro's coming either on the 20th or 27th. yay!

Eggmok - I'll be in NYC this weekend...might check out Pappa @ TWilo on Sat, if I have the $$ and energy left from Fri.

millie - Micro, John Debo and Scott Henry @ Buzz on the 19th...so it might very well be that Micro might be at 5 on the 20th.

BTW, at 5, on Sats, the DJ after 3am is DJ James. It says so on their newsletter.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 01-11-2001).]

all i have to say is that the line at 5 is getting UNBELIEVABLE - i got there around 12:15 or so sat night, and we had to wait an HOUR to get in. but it was still worth it - the music was RAGING. finally find out the dj's, too - there are 2 on sat nights, alex and buster. they trade off as to who starts and who finishes - alex finished up this past sat night with some awesome diva house. it's kinda cheesy, but the last song he played was dee-lite's groove in the house, and it was awesome!!!! if you were there, i was the last person dancing on the little stage in front of the dj booth, for the last 2-3 songs of the night (early morning, rather).