Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PLATNIUM on Saturday nights.....

copleyc

have a look through some of the older threads. try '5' on saturdays. music good, people dressier than the warehouse clubs, definitely better than Platinum.

or hang out at Dragonfly or 18th St Lounge to see the best lookers that DC has to offer.

all the above in Dupont Circle by the way.

i too hate platinium....fuck that place and you know whenever z104 plays at any club the night ends up sucking caz they fucking suck and they dont select good music.

i wanna try going to state of the union or cage over on u street. i've havent hit them up yet. i hit up edge, nation and 5. 5 is cool, i like it but older peeps

My friend, made me go there and she comes on here sometime so I can't really talk smack..... BUT I didn't set my expectations that high to begin with. I think the most dissappointing thing was all the ugly people there. Please no one get offended by this...but I saw like 2 cute guys the whole night.

SUCKS. I mean, I should have known because z104 was there.... The music went from Jay-Z to Zombie Nation. Some continuity please? Zombie Nation? That song has been way overplayed since almost a year ago! My friends and I actually get mad when they play it. The funny thing about it is that the whole crowd loved it. Please, I sometimes come to DC, please make think that the club scene gets better than this! If you know of any good places, with good looking people, with good DJ's that spin decent music - I loved to hear about them!