Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AFTERHOURS who goes?

BillDaThrill

i've only gone to afterhours a few times. I've notice there is hardly no one around. The only people I see are people trying to hook up or people who were to messed up on drugs or alcohol to go home. What is the point of afterhours.. there is no more alchohol and no dancing. Who here goes?

I always do afterhours, either 5 or Buzz..no alcohol served, no drugs..so by that time I'm sobering down...but do I stop dancing??? nope...thats when i start going ballistic!!! And I stopped going to clubs for "hooking up" years ago...its just plain dumb!

I find the vibe early/late in the morning is best cuz most people are into the music then, and not only out to get drunk and hook up!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

AFTER HOURS- BIG THUMBS UP!!!!!!! If you want to have fun at an "after hours", having one at someone's apartment/house is definately a great way to wind down froma night of partying. It's fun to entertain others at the party with either your deliriously tired jabber, cracked out humor, or new dance moves that you picked up at the club. If you go to these parties for drugs, at least you are in a safe environment. We usually stay until mid-afternoon, totally wasting Sunday...