Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just wanted to tell yall how TIGHT this forum is!

scratchapella

I want to say hi and introduce myself. I found this site on accident but couldn't help myself when I read your posts. I'm new to DC but so far I've enjoyed Nation, Glow (the Christopher Lawrence event was off the hook!), the Edge, black cat, and the new Volt (old Babylon). The chicago scene was comparable (birth of house music afterall), but we never got names like Oakenfold n VanDyk (daayamn!) just wanted to greet everyone. make me feel welcome. peace.

Benvenuti, scratchapella! Glad you are enjoying our board and our city! I might also suggest 5 on Thursdays (corner or 18th and Connecticut). There's a post about somewhere on the board if you want the details cwm1.gif

------------------

"When you're feelin' good in somebody's spot, gettin' hot, don't stop, just don't think I'm not!" ~Candy

Welcome! Hey, we might get a clubplanet meet-up going...you interested in meeting any of us?

Yeah, 5 is good...pretty much THurs, Fri or Sat. I was there last FRi - my first FRi and the music was off da hook!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche