Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meet-up?

vixenfoxxy

Hey everyone! A while ago there was talk of another meet-up somewhere but it doesn't look like anything happened. I want to meet all of you though! So I am going to throw out the possibility of Tuesday, February 13th at 1223. I know that's kind of a random night, but I've been looking at the possibility of working with a party there on Tuesdays, so I will probably go check it out anyway. Is anyone else up for this?

------------------

"When you're feelin' good in somebody's spot, gettin' hot, don't stop, just don't think I'm not!" ~Candy

Thats a good idea, but I, for one, cannot make it out on Tuesday. How about a dinner meet-up - that way you can talk without needing to shout over the music at a club.

How was your dance last weekend? Unfortunately, I could not make it out due to prior engagements.

We'll probably head to 5 this Thursday. Do you want to meet then...it'll probably be Millele, myself and a couple of other friends.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

did you guys all know each other before this forum? seems like a tight-knit group. but that's what attracted me first to this forum.

question: how long before I get "club goddess" under my name?

raver_mania: i'm probably too new to group to meet up with yall. thanks for the offer.

oh, and if someone could postup all the basic info (where, when, dress, age, etc) on 5's I'd appreciate it. Peace.

------------------

"I wanna go out blazin...not fade away." - Freak Frequency

Nope we didn't know each other before this forum (well, Millele and I knew each other). So far, I've met eggmok, g-money, drebutters, puck, dirtyslapper at various times and locations. Did I miss anyone?

You're never too new to come to a meet-up, but I can understand if you're uncomfortable about it. Any initial meet-ups will always be in a public venue (eg, cafe or club).

------------------

Nietzche

hey scratch, basic info on 5:

thurs: $8, free for ladies before 10:30

dj darryl t

fri: $10 cover, free for ladies before 11, or 2-for-1 ladies between 11 and 12

dj st james

sat: $10 cover, open bar b/t 10 and 11

dj alex and dj buster

always:

18 to enter, 21 to drink for ladies

21 to enter and drink for men

always a dress code (no sneakers or jeans, and don't go in a sweatshirt either, like ravermania did on fri)

i think this pretty accurate, the dj's may rotate, though

hope this helps! you can pm me for more info, too

Originally posted by millele:

hey scratch, basic info on 5:

always a dress code (no sneakers or jeans, and don't go in a sweatshirt either, like ravermania did on fri)

Well, no sweatshirts on Friday..Sat is a lil more lax.

------------------

Nietzche

Don't worry I've been really bad about returning calls myself. Just so much shit going on.

Well, for a tentative meet-up - how about either this Thursday (Feb 8) or next Thursday (Feb 15)...we can then head out to 5 after that?

------------------

Nietzche

One of the Thursdays sounds like a plan but I'm thinking that Thursday is not a good one. My sorry ass has a econ exam on Friday and so I really should study for that... another C in econ and my parents will be up my -- well you get the idea cwm24.gif But at any rate, I'm up for next Thursday. Oh, and just a little correction on 5 Thursdays: we allow guys 18 and over as well on Thursday as part of our college night deal. cwm1.gif

------------------

"When you're feelin' good in somebody's spot, gettin' hot, don't stop, just don't think I'm not!" ~Candy

OK, how about next THursday...dinner and then we can head out to 5 or wherever.

Suggestions for restaurants...we did Cafe Asia last time...should we do that again, or try something different?

------------------

Nietzche

uh, krish you DO realize that that's the thurs before president's day weekend? no matter if we go to cc at buzz or deep dish at twilo, it's gonna be a hard core weekend! that thurs night may not be possible...but we'll, it's too early to start planning, don't ya think!

well, ya know, thinking again, we'll porbably party fri, rest sat, and party sun, so it'll be okay. thurs it is!