Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who did what this weekend?!

sosultan

How was everyone’s weekend?

Last night (sat.), I decided to stay local in Baltimore and checked out Fells Point pubs. Went to 3 different bars and hated it, I guess now I know how much of a club-head I am. Finally, around 3ish I headed down for 1722, which is one of Baltimore’s few good after hours clubs. Went in having no idea what to expect. The second I walked I was immersed into a completely different world… The whole club was decorated in red curtains, sheets, hearts, and other valentine’s day material all accompanied by progressive house. The crowd ranged from young teens (17+) to late 30’s, which is not common for most places I’ve been to. Most people were friendly, the dance floor was nicely packed, all in all the vibe was good. ‘The Red Party’ madness was so addictive, I walked out at 6:30 just cause my friends were heading home.

cwm20.gif

I spent my weekend in NYC. Saw PVD Friday night at Twilo. The man is a genius. He spun for hours on end. What a way to spend a birthday. Saturday night I went to a lounge called Ohm. Wasn't bad, though I was kind of tired, then the place filled with Cops and we split. Weekend was great....

My Vermont trip was cancelled at the last moment, so ended up going to PvD. It was MAD packed...a lot of Exit/SF heads there. The music was good but not dark enough or progressive enough for me...but thats me. Waiting in line for 3 hours and then being thrust onto a crowded dancefloor just did not do it for me! Deep dish this Friday and DT/CC on SUnday!!!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

I thought about going to 5, but the $150/300 VIP cover was a bit too much. Were the playboy bunnies in there?

Originally posted by a1wave:

Malanee and I went to Five on Sat. The music was great, but as usual it was packed, packed packed... seemed like a lot of people were out that normally don't come out. Made the vibe a bit weird... still a fun night smile.gif

Originally posted by raver_mania:

My Vermont trip was cancelled at the last moment, so ended up going to PvD. It was MAD packed...a lot of Exit/SF heads there. The music was good but not dark enough or progressive enough for me...but thats me. Waiting in line for 3 hours and then being thrust onto a crowded dancefloor just did not do it for me! Deep dish this Friday and DT/CC on SUnday!!!

dude i didn't know you ended up going . . .

it was way too packed for me . . .

i might head up again this week . . .

------------------

Fastest sport on foot.

m45.gif