Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happen to everyone Thursday night?

skyhigh0420

Due to circumstance beyond my control (I'm still mad about that) I could not get there till 11 ish....stayed for like 1/2 hour and then my friend got sick so I had to take her home!!!! Grr....not a good night at all!

Sorry!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

We were there! We (A1Wave and I) met Sosultan and his friend over at Lucky Bar around 9:30 and then headed over to 5 at 10:30. We only hung out until about midnight. We're saving ourselves for tonight at Nation it's going to be ON!!!

Did you see the info below about where/when to meet? We can meet up earlier, too - if you like!

ravermania i lefte you a message around 7 yesterday....i couldnt come caz i have school on fridays and i had a test today taht i prolonged to study for untill wed and last night...............anyway im going to be at nation tonight.

I had a few issues getting my own people together. I was supposed to take a pre-frosh prospectus for the dance team out to 5, but she and one of the other dancers went for a late dinner and didn't come back till 9:30. By the time I mobilized them it was a little after 10, so I just went to 5. It was quiet there until about 12 as always, I was sitting in the promoter section, but I didn't see anyone who matched the pictures online, so I figured you guys were coming later, and once it got extra crowded I just gave up. cwm6.gif That sucks. Sorry guys!

------------------

"When you're feelin' good in somebody's spot, gettin' hot, don't stop, just don't think I'm not!" ~Candy