Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's on for Mar 9 or 10????

Ok All, Last weekend the flock went to Club 5 which was great. Now this newly forming clubbing group wants to go someplce new. We've been to Red and Buzz. Anyone know of any good clubs on this weekned that play pretty 'mainstream' house? As this is a new group just forming, don't want to scare anyone away with Drum and Base, anyhing too hard, etc. Maybe Platinum or Volt?

I will decide a place by Wed night and post it so anyone can join us.

By the way, I've just been doing the London club scene for the past three years so if anyone wants to talk or need info, I'd be delighted.

Cheers

Hmm....Platinum plays a lot of mainstream house but that'll probably include stuff like Britney Spears remixes, etc.

There is the Zei club on Sat(hard trance/house), but I hate the crowd there - a lot of sleazy guys just looking to pick up.

We went to Volt on Thursday...very small, non-existant dance-floor, but the music was pretty hard.

I hear Saeed (from Saeed and Palash) will be spinning at Red this Thursday.

YOu could also try the "The SPot" but I've never been there.

Also, the Saint (1500 block of 14th st) hosts a party called "Renaissance" on Fridays. We went there last Friday - nice place, good progressive house, but make sure you check your jackets in. I lost my leather jacket coz I left it on a chair!

London, huh? Where in London did you go? Did you just recently move here?

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

dammit, i just replied but then the website crashed

raver and i and a few others are definitely going to 5 on sat. we'll be in the "fun box" - area between the dj booth and the box/stage thingy. raver, will you be wearing your twilo shirt?

eggy, you and g should come out!

This Saturday at Zei,it's Tauscher from Germany, he not hard trance,but he is trance.He tends to spin a bit less of a slower beat. But he's a great show to watch.His wildness, and the way he parties n' spins, just makes it worth it to go and actually watch what he's doing.