Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbing at 5 on Sat - Join the Flock

Hey Folks,

There is a newly forming clubbing group meeting up tonight (Sat Mar 3) at Club 5. We will meet btw 10:00-10:30 just inside the front door, near the coat check (assuming such a place exists, I've never been to 5). There will be at least seven of us, united by a love for house/trance and dance. Join the gaggle for night of invigorating and joyous dancing till dawn. I will have a long blonde pony tail.

Cheers,

Margie

Aw shit, saw this post too late. I was there last night...dancing near the front (near the DJ booth). Did you see an Indian dude, about 6' tall wearing a dark blue "Twiloite" t-shirt?

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Well we were also dancing in the front, to the left as you face the DJ booth. I had on a black top with pink streaks and sparkly spots on it that lit up pretty cool. Sorry we missed you but we will go again, like most likely next weekend. Will post it sooner in the week. Know of any goods clubs happening next weekend??

you would have def. noticed all of us dancing in front of the dj's booth . . .

we were the crowd with the blue and green photon lights goin crazy . . .

scott henry was rockin . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

hehehe...yup that would be us. We were bouncing pretty hard for a while there.

Eggmok - what time did you guys end up leaving? I was pretty fuckin wasted - we had started drinking at 8:30pm!

Prolly, 5 again next Sat...if I don't go to NYC - Anthony Pappa and Sean Cusick opening up for Junior on Sat.

Not sure whats happening next Friday at Buzz (need to check their e-mail) but I went to the Renaissance party at the Saint last friday - not crowded, vibe is mediocre at best BUT the music was really good. BTW, the Renaissance party has nothing to do with the English super-club.

Danny Howells on March 17 at Twilo!

BTW, 63largemargery, were you dancing on the floor around 11/11:15pm when the floor was pretty empty (maybe 2 or 3 ppl on the floor)? Our group was near that tiny bar, and I was dancing. I think I might have seen you (how tall are you?).

------------------

Nietzche

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 03-05-2001).]

Hey peeps... I think it's funny that so many people were there and didn't even know it! Malanee and I were at 5 on Sat night, too... dancing all night smile.gif I thought the music was awesome ... didn't leave till 5:30 am or so..

Will probably be there next Sat, too...

63largemargery: Yeah, I probably saw you.

I think most of our crew is planning to go to 5 this Sat too...anyone interested in a meet-up?

Max Graham and D:Fuse at Buzz on Friday!

------------------

Nietzche

Originally posted by eggmok:

you would have def. noticed all of us dancing in front of the dj's booth . . .

we were the crowd with the blue and green photon lights goin crazy . . .

scott henry was rockin . . .

Scott Henry spins at 5 on Saturdays?!?!

Originally posted by dragonfly:

Nah, Scott henry only spins there every once a while. Dj Buster and Alex Whalen are residents...they're fuckiin awesome too. Lieven spins ever so often too.

------------------

Nietzche