Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Old Head

malanee

Don't feel bad Raver_Mania - I'm 28 and still going hard! I've been clubbing since I was 16. I used to be into punk, then R&B. A few years ago I got into the electronica/rave scene.

I have friends ranging from 19 to 34. It's all about having a good time at any age, right?

Whew, I thought I was the only one above 25 here! Hey, like you said, its all about having a good time (though I might be getting too old for this - I can't do triple headers that much anymore)!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Do any of the older heads here still go to raves? That's where the crowd gets really young (though only a couple years younger than me). But sometimes that's where I've found the best vibe. The whole attitude about PLUR and there to love the musik.

Anyways, it was nice to learn more about everyone.

I'm still waiting to see how old Dirtyslapper is. . .

Yeah, I was at 5 for Scott Henry...evil set!

scratchapella...have you ever been to Twilo in NYC? Thats a club with an amazing (rave-like) vibe. In fact, the energy level is extremely high...on certain nights (like PVD), on a build-up the crowd just "explodes".

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

krish, where were on friday . . .

i had free pases to get you in that piece of dodo "the gate" . . .

well, your lucky you didn't go cause it's awful in there, i'm never goin back . . .

i'm gonna stick to 5, buzz and of course my favorite cafe asia here in rosslyn . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

I still go to raves down at Nation and Edge and I've been to Twilo as well. There's a certain type of energy there you just can't get anywhere else!

But, I have to admit, I'm more likely to go somewhere like 5 on a regular basis. I still appreciate the rave scene, though!