Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vanguard NYC Presents LIQUID BASS 2020 - Sat 1/18/20 @ Wonderville - Brooklyn NYC

Liquid-Bass-Wonderville-1-18-20-Web.jpg

The Vanguard NYC Presents…

…:::  LIQUID BASS 2020  :::…

Saturday - January 18 - 2020

Liquid Bass kicks off the new year with a talented pool of music producers and skilled selectors at an independent gaming arcade featuring the sounds of techno, breaks, glitch hop, housemusic, dubstep, bass, trap and grime!!

Featuring:

SWEET DRU

FKA MICETRO has been a trailblazer of production styles, from indie trap remix releases such as Roscoe Dash Turnt Up and house and techno releases outta Valencia/Ibiza Spain with ZEE (Zebbler Encanti Experience) and Zakim Records. In addition to performing between the USA and Europe his productions have been played by such juggernauts as Zedds Dead and Dj Clue. Currently based out of Boston his new tech house direction has been climbing charts via his outstanding massive sub bass compressions only Sweet Dru can bring.

BASS ROKWELL

DJ, Producer, Remixer, and Live Performing Artist of over 20 years. I use Turntables, CD's, Laptops, GrooveBoxes... and anything else I can get my hands on!!! Embracer of all technological platforms and musical genres, I promise to NEVER stop evolving. Music is better than it ever has been. I will use any medium available to keep my performances fresh, intriguing, and aggressive.

WAVEWHORE

With releases on high profile record labels such as iBreaks, Elektroshok, Hardcore Beats, Electrofly and Bombtraxx, New York City based Wavewhore has established himself as one of the USA’s leading breakbeat producers and his skills behind the decks have led to headlining appearances across the US, Europe and Asia. Wavewhore has been called a “breakbeat master” by Liquid Todd (Sirius Satellite Radio) and “one of the USA’s finest breakbeat DJ/producers” by Jay Cunning (KISS FM London) while Breakbeat Online described him as “NYC’s finest export since the Beastie Boys”.  His music has also received strong support from many of the top names in the business including Aquasky, DJ Icey, Jackal & Hyde, The Freestylers, General Midi, Elite Force, Annie Nightingale and many more.

SYNCRETIK

Syncretik is an artist, producer, and multi-instrumentalist based in Brooklyn whose work seeks to bridge the abstract with the intimate. They are the co-founder of Never Knows Better, a artist collective centered around the intersection of digitalism and resistance.

KEVIN KARRERA

Kevin Karrera is making his mark in New York by way of San Francisco and Brazil, where he’s performed at iconic clubs and burning man parties. Inspired by the eclectic sounds of techno, industrial, electro, acid and world music, he likes to keep his sets dark and dirty but with a genre-fluid approach that will keep you guessing—and moving.

AUTONOME

Autonome is a bass artist from Long Island that produces dubstep, trap, techno and the likes.

Venue:

Wonderville

1186 Broadway

New York, NY 11221

https://www.wonderville.nyc

Free Entry and Arcade Games!!

9pm - 3am

21+ with ID

Backyard Terrace Open!

Projection Visuals

Subway:  J Train to Kosciuszko St. (10 mins from Manhattan)

Wonderville is a new bar, arcade and event space based around independently made arcade games located in Brooklyn and run by a group of artists interested in cultivating the indie game scene and connecting it to other types of media. The event space hosts events like live music, dance music parties, play test nights, workshops, tournaments and other kinds of new media performances.  All the games are custom made and free to enjoy and there is a full bar which serves a wide variety of drinks and snacks!!  

Facebook Event Page:  https://www.facebook.com/events/495176844469919/