Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flock to the SPOT on Fri Mar 16

Hey Ya'll,

The regular flock of us who check out a new club each weekend is going to the Spot on Friday night. Spot is at 932 F St, NW. We will meet between 11:00 - 11:15 outside the club at the front door. If we go in together I believe we will all be able to get in as VIP.

Anyone is free to join us. We're a friendly crowd united by a love and interest in house, trance, and techno and great dancing. I will have a blone pony tail and red and gold top on (beneath my black leather jacket).

Cheers,

Margie

oh, that's where darryl spins on fridays - i went last fri! the trance room is at the top of the stairs on the right, above the hip hop room. i'd love to meet up w/ y'all sometime but fri night is bad for me. maybe sat at 5?

i was just wondering is that an 18+ club? im 21 but my friend is not. will see have a problem?

------------------

"let it be know that you flown from the highest piont in the sky into place that parties in your face when you dance on a pave at the phat a** rave" -mc delooshun

Hey kids, coincidentally, I am having a birthday celebration at The Spot tonight up in VIP, of course you are all more than welcome to come. This is one of the clubs I promote for, so do send me a private message or something if you'd like discount cover, we'll set up some way to get you the passes. Also, you're more than welcome to join the fiesta up in VIP, so leave me a private message with at least your first name and last initial, and those of your friends so I can add you to the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> ! Hope you'll all be there!

------------------

"When you're feelin' good in somebody's spot, gettin' hot, don't stop, just don't think I'm not!" ~Candy

Actually, Vixenfoxxy, we go upto NYC quite often if you ever need a ride. Just let Millie or I know, and depending on if there's space you can come with. Hehe...funny this weekend EVERYONE was supposed to come, but now I'm going by myself...

**looks at someone who knows who they are**

smile.gif

Happy Birthday!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 03-16-2001).]

Missing my birthday for NYC? For shame! JK -- you could take me along, though, it's been a while since I've had a weekend home ;o) Somehow I didn't think The Spot was your kind of place but should you want to end up there at any point when you're back in DC just let me know cwm1.gif

------------------

"When you're feelin' good in somebody's spot, gettin' hot, don't stop, just don't think I'm not!" ~Candy