Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Question for everyone here

scratchapella

I know this message board is used a lot for getting information or upcoming events, but I was just curious to know what everyone's preference in music was.

I like pretty much anything that makes me move. But being from Chicago, I'm partial to any kind of house music (happy house, hard house, deep house, the list goes on).I'm definately going up to NY more in March once Limelight picks up.

while i really do enjoy dark and progressive trance a la digweed, my personal fave is the awesome DIVA house that buster spins late night at 5 on sat's. i remember one sat night he closed 5 w/ dee-lite's groove is in the house - it was just so much FUNFUNFUN!! but i've got several music-elitist friends who prefer the "journey" that a good trance set can (but not always) take you.

smile.gif

i'm so sad b/c i haven't been able to get to 5 on a fri or sat for a couple weeks now, and i won't be able to for a couple more (traveling a lot on the weekends). boo!

Originally posted by millele:

while i really do enjoy dark and progressive trance a la digweed, my personal fave is the awesome DIVA house that buster spins late night at 5 on sat's. i remember one sat night he closed 5 w/ dee-lite's groove is in the house - it was just so much FUNFUNFUN!! but i've got several music-elitist friends who prefer the "journey" that a good trance set can (but not always) take you.

smile.gif

i'm so sad b/c i haven't been able to get to 5 on a fri or sat for a couple weeks now, and i won't be able to for a couple more (traveling a lot on the weekends). boo!

Its more like progressive house we enjoy...Digweed is def. progressive house with a lil trance influence every once in a while.

BTW, I don't think it was Buster who closed 5 that night.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

• 3 weeks later...

I'm definitly into Trance. House is good, but there is nothing like John Digweed fu*king with your head

------------------

Well your honor I do believe I'd be better off dead

And if you can take a man's life for the thoughts that's in his head

Then won't you sit back in that chair and think it over judge one more time

And let 'em shave off my hair and put me on that execution line

Honestly Im one of those people that really likes anything gets me moving. But if i had to prefer something, id favor drum and bass and progressive house.. lately ive been getting back into just plain trance...anthem trance actually...yeah some may call it cheese but i like cheese sometimes smile.gif I like anything thats good...even anabolic frolic (happy hardcore) at whistle 3 got me movin at 7 in the morning!

Aight, I'm going to have to be the one to hold it down for hip hop in here. I love house and trance, but if I have the option of hip hop, that's usually where I'll be. When it comes to dancing in the cages or on the blocks at some of my clubs, though, I'd rather be hearing some trance... gives you more options of just how to move, ahd you can get more into it

------------------

"When you're feelin' good in somebody's spot, gettin' hot, don't stop, just don't think I'm not!" ~Candy