Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meet up??

vixenfoxxy

Hey everyone, I'm leaving for NY in less than a month, and I still haven't met all of you guys. I was wondering if you want to have another meet-up? I have some annoying time restrictions but I won't bore you with those unless you want to try to set something up. Anyone else in on this?

------------------

"EVERYBODY wants to be ME!" ~Goldie Hawn, Overboard

I'm heading up to NYC this weekend. Friday is probably a good time for me. I'm pretty flexible any other weekend though. Why does it look like everyone is moving away from DC now??? I just joined this message board..do I stink or something *smells himself* cwm8.gif

Catch ya guys later. cwm12.gif

I'm down-but is anyone meeting for drinks at a lounge or in Georgetown, rather than 5. Ozio?I went to SuperGlow and they had a gay party that started at 6am-10am, and so around 5am, men with their shirts off started to take over the dance floor-therefore I left at 630am.But the night was tight, and Edgar V. was my favorite-Tiesto was good, and the laser just made the whole scene pretty smile.gifcwm27.gif

im down for another meet up....its fucking funny that all of are going away this summer, im going to europe for the summer, i might actually move there too.......so im deff down for a meet up

------------------

"...im worst at what i do best and for this gift im being blessed..." Kurt Cobain

I'd be cool with something in Georgetown (right in the neighborhood smile.gif but Friday is going to be tight for me. I guess I could work it out. Main issue is that I work thurs. and fri. nights and saturdays I go out of state for races (ugggghhhh). So my last weekends here are gonna be wacky. I'll stay open to suggestion though. Maybe next week rather than this week? Gives us more time to plan

------------------

"EVERYBODY wants to be ME!" ~Goldie Hawn, Overboard

OK. I'm going make this shit all organized right now. Everyone down for a meetup, answering the following about your availability and preferences:

1)When?

Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun?

What week?

1st week of May/2nd week of May

2)Where?

Some lounge/eats/drinks at

Georgetown/Dupont/Cafe Asia(?)

AND/OR

Nation/5's/Red/whatever. . .

Yeah, this week is really tight for me, but next week or the week after sounds good.

Any day of the week works.

I'd say a lounge like chi chas and then 5 or something.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

:smile:

:blink:

:cry:

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?