Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to DC

Hi everyone! I am comming down to DC for the summer and I was wondering if anyone can help me out with possible places to go to. I love techno/trance/house and similar types of music. What clubs do you guys recommend? Are they 18+, 21+? Are they anal about carding? Any info is greatly appreciated! Later!!

go to 5 in dupont circle, except it's 21 and over and they are anal about carding. but it's my personal fave in dc

but, if i remember correctly, it's 18+ on thursdays but the music is not great

zei is 18+ though, and its sat night party, glow, can be pretty good. it's extremely hot in there, though, so watch out. you can go to www.zeiclub.com for more details

what's the website for nation? i forgot - it might be www.dcbuzz.com or something. egg or somebody - help me out

whats up clubberhuney

nation friday nights in se dc ( the dirty dirty south east)

5 saturdays in dupont circle ( ha the gay place of dc but the club is tight )

the edge around where nation is, not such a good sound and a lot smaller but still cool

------------------

"...im worst at what i do best and for this gift im being blessed..." Kurt Cobain

hey hal!! long time!

i personally don't think twilo's gonna be open til its court date of jun 21, but i'd be extremely happy if i were wrong.

this sat is MAX GRAHAM at 5!!!! i'm going, bringing some friends too, and seems like some clubplanet people are going too!

Originally posted by millele:

go to 5 in dupont circle, except it's 21 and over and they are anal about carding. but it's my personal fave in dc

but, if i remember correctly, it's 18+ on thursdays but the music is not great

zei is 18+ though, and its sat night party, glow, can be pretty good. it's extremely hot in there, though, so watch out. you can go to <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.zeiclub.com" TARGET=_blank>www.zeiclub.com</A> for more details

what's the website for nation? i forgot - it might be <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.dcbuzz.com" TARGET=_blank>www.dcbuzz.com</A> or something. egg or somebody - help me out

clubberhuney, go to 5 with us on saturdays . . .

if not check out nation cause the let in over 18 but they pat you down like you're in a prison . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small. 6a.gif

Buzz is 19+. Just be prepared for a full body cavity search. No candy, no gum, no weapons, yada, yada... But once inside, the music usually kicks ass.

If you want info on the big parties, pick up a copy of the City Paper somewhere.

If Twilo's not gonna be open till June, you think we could convince Scott Henry and John Tab to bring Digweed to Buzz this month? Ahh, one can only hope...

cwm39.gif Hope they get new smileys, cause I'm overexposing this popcorn guy...

Originally posted by shadygroovedc:

Buzz is 19+. Just be prepared for a full body cavity search. No candy, no gum, no weapons, yada, yada... But once inside, the music usually kicks ass.

If you want info on the big parties, pick up a copy of the City Paper somewhere.

If Twilo's not gonna be open till June, you think we could convince Scott Henry and John Tab to bring Digweed to Buzz this month? Ahh, one can only hope...

cwm39.gif Hope they get new smileys, cause I'm overexposing this popcorn guy...

omg, how AWESOME would that be!!!!!! i can't EVEN imagine!!!!!