Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whoa!

after many extraterrestrial saturdays at 5, i'm deeply saddened to report that my best party bud has relocated to another party city. of course this is good and bad (mostly bad b/c its on the other side of the country). unfortunately, i don't care much for solo interplanetary exploration. thus, i am in search of new travel companion (male, female, alien, whatever). hoping to link with someone that is open to checkin' out new spots over the summer. done 5 many times but would like to see what else is out there!

cwm43.gif

Here are some other options:

Wed.- Act Your Age at Insomnia (Drum&Bass)

Thurs.- Andalu (Deep Jazzy House/Hip Hop)

Fri.- Buzz (#1 Club night in America)

MetroTechno at Showboat (Techno)

Sat.- Five (Trance/House)

Red (Jazzy/Deep House)

The Edge (weekly House music party)

also check out: Rondezvous, Blue Room and Dragonfly, Volt, Platinum, 1223 and Zei

Hey Clayborn,

I am part of a gruop of pals who go out each weekend, specifically to check out new spots to dance and hear new DJ's. we run via e-mail list and someone takes a turn each week organizing the event and if you're interested you just show up. the e-mail that announces the weekend's event usually goes on on wed. we have abt 50 e-mail members, ten who are regulars. favorite haounts are Buzz, Red, Vickys's and we are going to Starscape, prob Area 1.

if you wanna get on this list to know of our planned outings and join along, send me an e-mail at largemargery@cs.com

cheers,

margie