Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DC Clubber Meeting Mon Jun 4 at 7:00

Hey Folks,

I've written here before and now I'm back. Over the past several months a group of us have organized a little clubbing group. There are abt 50 e-mail menbers, 10 core and dedicated. We club every weekend, usual clubs Buzz, Red, Vicky's, 5 etc. We are having our first club organizational meeting on Mon Jun 4 at 7:00 at the Dutch Mill located on Indiana Ave, NW, btw 6th and 7th. Join us, help us fill our calendar, meet some fun fellow clubbers for Starscape, Area One, etc, get on our events e-mail list.

Check out our web site (in its infancy) at http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/dcclubbersclub. (you have to join the Yahoo club - its free)

Hope to see ya dancing soon

Margie

Feel free to e-mail me at largemargery@cs.com with questions.

on friday we're headed to Buzz for Judge Jules. Victor is organizing. Meet at the room you pay btw 10/:30 - 11:00. Sat is the Catacomb (gothic) at round 17th and L. Several of us are going to Starscape next week. Meet up details are on our Yahoo web site.

meeting on Mon should be no more than an around an hour and not real formal - just a chance to see how people want to run the little club we've formed, plan events, etc. Its all done for the love and music and clubbing - come on along.

Hey, how long will your meeting go for? I might try to make it, and will also try drag a couple of other ppl.

Millele, a1wave, malanee, sosultan...you guys interested?

Also, where are you guys going this weekend?

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 06-01-2001).]

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 06-01-2001).]

Margie-

Sounds like a great idea! (the clubbing group/meeting) I wish I were in DC to attend. It seems like you guys hit a variety of places each weekend! Judge Jules was just here in Chicago a few nights ago. Slammin set. He's a popular bloke. Have fun. Maybe I'll get to join you guys when I get back.

Scratch