Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone....

Anyone here going to see moby's area 1 tour w/ oakenfold??? it's supposed to be phat, i know i've got my tickets cwm29.gif

------------------

"May the wind always be at your back and the sun always upon your face and may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars"- BLOW

Originally posted by 1moretime:

Anyone here going to see moby's area 1 tour w/ oakenfold??? it's supposed to be phat, i know i've got my tickets cwm29.gif

Possibly...its in July right? A friend of mine was supposed to get tix.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

I ordered my tickets last month. I've got a group of about eight going. It should be cool. Only one thing confuses me, though. I haven't gotten the tickets yet, so I don't know exactly what the venue is, but I've seen it advertised as being at Merriweather Post sometimes and sometimes seen it advertised as being at Nissan Pavilion. I was sure it was at Merriweather until I saw it somewhere online as being at Nissan. I don't think it's both, cause both ads had the same date.

Nice meeting you guys too! Wow, what a night...and I still can't believe that we hung with Danny Howells outside!

And to see Ali(?) also trying to get into the (locked) parking lot to get his car.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

One of my friends who came wanted to leave around 6:40 because he had to go to work that afternoon and wanted to get some sleep. I made him stay till 7 but hen gave in and we left. Of course then next day I start hearing about everyone meeting Danny and Deep Dish and the after party at Millie's place. From now on I'm going to make it clear hat if I'm driving we are staying till the end, no matter when that is. We also left Twilo at 8 the night of the fire because my cousin had to be at work in Baltimore that afternoon and apparently missed on a great finish to his set.

yea...it's july 13th, i'm pretty sure it's at merriweather post pavillion...but I could be wrong, i'll check on that cwm12.gif

------------------

"May the wind always be at your back and the sun always upon your face and may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars"- BLOW

Originally posted by a1wave:

I think it'[s at Merriweather, too... I've heard that there are two different sets of tickets, one more expensive.. how are they going to do that there?

I think if you get the more expensive tickets, you get assigned seats inside the pavilion for the stage shows. If you're mainly going to go for the DJ's, then you can just get the lawn seats which are cheaper.

Be careful in the parking lot at Merriweather. They do not allow any drinking at all in the lot, not even in cups. We went to see Jimmy Buffett, there last year and they were passing out $500 drinking citations to people who were over 21. They are trying to make it a more family atmosphere.