Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza Tips?

danny c

*do not* miss sunday's at space! absolutely brilliant time to be had on the terrace with the planes flying over head. big names are spinning there including danny tenaglia and sasha and digweed. the crowd is amazing as well - very laid back, chill atmosphere with some serious music. check www.space-ibiza.com for dj dates.

also, manumission (at privledge) is, in my opinion, a must to check out. visiually amazing with some top djs. the crowd tends to be HUGE (holds like 10,000 people) and a little less cool but it's worth it - especially for the closing act (usually sex related). party ends at 6 am but they carry it over to space to continue. www.manumission.com (but that site's been down for a while).

pacha is a must see too. very beautiful club. (www.pacha.com)

what else...there's cafe del mar or the pacha playa bar (my favorite, but i heard is closed - not 100% though) for drinks at sunset...and ibiza town for drinks/dinner before going out.

do not stay in san antonio unless you have too. it's crowded there and mostly kids stay there. we usually rent a villa (very affordable) in cala llonga. villas usually go fast and require a two week reservation.

that's about it. i am there from sept 1 - 16 and looking forward to a day with sasha and digweed, 2 nights of cox, deep dish and steve lawler in there too.

best of luck and have fun!

daniel

Thanks Danny C, we definitely are planning on Space & Manumission as well. San Antonio is a no go as I don't want to take part in English hooliganism...that's not cool.

I hear God's Kitchen is wicked with Fergie, Talla 2XLC, Tiesta (sp?), etc.

Thanks again!

We're headed to sunny Ibiza in 8 days and was wondering if anyone has been there before. I know some of the clubs (Space, Manumission, Pacha, El Divino) we'll be hitting, but wanted to know some real-life stories/experiences/tips. Thanks!

cwm37.gif

definitely amnesia. in my opinion it was ten times better than pache and el divino but I think that's cause I went on bad nights at those places. every club's set up in ibiza is awesome, they're about ten times nicer and cleaner than ny or dc clubs

amnesia better than pacha? i missed out on amnesia last time and opted to catch cox at pacha. smile.gif gonna have to see what it's all about this time.

i still think pacha has a brilliant layout. and love the couches around the bar near the front entrance. very nice.