Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Everyone!!!!!!!!

Hey kids!

Long time no post...hehehe. This site looks great, I gotta say great job to everyone at Clubplanet.

Well, I just want to say that I FINALLY graduated this week (graduation on Sunday) from Manhattan College, thank you, thank you...Im sooooo happy to be done, and congrats to all other college kids on finishing up the semester. Its weird cause I think I've been posting on this board since I've been going to school, man do I feel old.

I just wanted to also talk about last night, the Tuesday party at Joy...I really didn't think it was going to be my scene but I must say the crowd, the music, the space was great for a Tuesday night, actually, great for any night! The first DJ, Cito was very good, and the next DJ, Mac, was unreal...I must have heard all my favorite tracks last night. Really really fun night...I would recommend it to anyone. Of course, I have been living at Vinyl on Fridays smile.gif For those of you who aren't regulars there, Danny Tenaglia has truly elevated himself to the number one DJ in the world, hands down.

Well, just dropping by to say hi...to all the old school heads, WHATS UP! Lets keep in touch...take it easy y'all smile.gif

Ali

------------------