Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oakenfold Question??

Guest ro

I would love to go out to NYC for that show... Know that he is supposed to be in Colorado in July to play a party.

Does anyone have a promotional contact for Oakie that would give us more information about his upcoming shows in the US?

I've had a hard time getting information from my Perfecto contacts and my Kinetic contacts about this.

------------------

I quite sure that Oakenfold is not going to be at Exit on July 3 considering that he is going to be at Pacha in Ibiza, Spain on July 4. It's definitely possible but highly doubtful.

------------------

I just wanted to share some news with you Oakie fans. He quit his residency at HOME in London. He says he needs more time for his productions and wants to continue his tours to America.

So who do you think will replace him? Tongy? How about Judge Jules? Maybe even Sasha... Nah... I'll be surprised if he goes back to Cream.

We'll soon find out.

I just want him to reinvent himself. The last couple of times I saw him were crap sets.

------------------

Hey Nolimit, Wuzzz uppp? Yeah, I hear you on that. Last time he was out here I didn't enjoy his set much either. I think I enjoyed PVD's set better that night and he definitely has to pick another location next time, cause Roxy SoundSystem SUCKS!!

BTW, one of my contacts at Perfecto just confirmed that he won't be playing at Exit. Too bad, cause I was kinda hoping for that spot, since it's bigger and the soundsystems is better....of course no comparison to Twilo.

Peace

Latina

------------------

I don't think he would be able to make it to Ibiza in time for a July 4th show at Pacha if he were to play Exit on the 3rd..

THIS IS DEFINITE------->Tuesday July 4th:

Club Pacha with Paul Oakenfold

Oakenfold will also be in Ibiza July 14th for the closing parties. I will be going to that. Also Paul Van Dyke will be in Ibiza at Amnesia on July 16th. I AM SIKED!!!!!

Forget Exit go to Ibiza, that place is amazing.

------------------