Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DOES VINYL HAVE A LOT OF GAY PEOPLE ON FRIDAYS? WHATS THE CROWD LIKE? WHEN I GO TO A CLUB, I DON'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED WITH THAT. IF I MEET A GIRL AND HOOK UP THATS FINE, BUT I DON'T WANT GAY GUYS TRYING TO HOOK UP WITH ME...

------------------

VINYL IS 18 TO GET IN. ITS A SMALL CLUB, 600

TO 900 PEOPLE. DANNY PLAYS DEEEEP,SOULFUL HOUSE SOME IMPORT TRANCE STUFF(DEPENDING ON HIS MOOD) THE CROWD IS MIXWD, MIXED IN A GREAT WAY,GAY STR8,RAVERS,HOUSE HEADS.THE VIBE IS 'BE YOURSELF' RESPECT EACHOTHER AND DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!!!

------------------

Guest ill house you

HOW ABOUT OFF THE HEAZY BEATS, WATER, GATORADE AND RED BULL!!! LOLOL...

Mizzac

------------------

I have to admit that although I am more partial to clubs such as NV, China Club, ect.

Vinyl is a lot of fun. Ive been there a few times and the scene is always very chill. There is no need for attitude or hours of self tanning spray regimins (c'mon girls..you didnt thinkn it was natural in january did u) Anyway I would just recomend not going without a group of friends and stay away from long chats with people, dont go there looking to hook up or get or give your number. I have met some REALLY messed up people there and BELIVE me they seem great at first, until they start stalking your girlfriend. And their all a bunch of regulars there so they all know each other. Basically this place, although full of good vibes, has a high reading on the wakco meter.

wink.gif

------------------