Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your NY DJs Killed a great night in Miami

Don't come here posting that crap again. What did I tell you. If you don't have something good to say, than keep your mouth shut!

First of all, Luis Diaz is from Miami and has lived there for years. He is probably one of Miami's best djs. Tenaglia used to show him the ropes back in the day when he used to live there. Now he opens up for PvD at Twilo and travels the globe to gigs we only dreamed of seeing.

Jimmy Van M, another FL resident who moved to NYC to pursue a respecatble career djing, producing, and also runs of the best artist management group in the US.

If these 2 didn't do it for you at Space, maybe you should take your ass back to Shadow Lounge and get your dose of Acosta candy trance. One of the main reasons why I left Miami was because of the close minded, clueless individuals like yourself who aren't open to anything new.

I'm done...

------------------

no limit cool posting

i agree ny dj's wuck oh yeah really?

ny has a bigger music scene than fl

and how can u base your judgment oh ny dj's suck on two specific people you havent heard them all now have you?

the music you liek or are used to listening is probaly a lot diff then what it is up here

you must be out of the loop

ny rules and always will

------------------

Flame on man. It's good for the bbs. Anyways In case you haven't been to the beach lately its sad but true. Miami is full of bean heads. But the fact is that when a dj is playing a club and no one is feeling his vibe he should do SOMETHING to get people moving I mean he's got skillz and everything but I think that was pretty selfish though.

------------------

Hey Wizard, NoLimit, and the others: Ignore this asswipe! What fuckin jerkoff goes onto another cities board just to knock their DJs?

A fuckin troublemaker ... who can't be really into the scene if that's his deal! Fuck him ...

It wouldn't be farfetched to think that the music was on that night and the people in Miami were clueless ... like this jerkjob! smile.gif

Rally2000 biggrin.gif

------------------

I was disappointed this Friday those two NY DJs Jimmy Van M & Luis Diaz sucked ass. The completely ruined the vibe and even when it was 2 am and no one was dancing they continued with the same type of music. They need to Stay in NY. Space which is usually so craz on Friday looked like a funeral Parlor IT WAS DEAD. These guys definitely have no clue about what Miami wants to hear.

------------------

NoLimit, thanks for giving this toon a quick lesson on origins...

Rally you crack me up!

and well I gotta agree with my boys...

know what you're talking about before you go posting it all over showing what a wanna be you really are.

Thats all for now. wink.gif

biggrin.gif Lecy

------------------

Yeah really. Both Jimmy and Luis are from Florida and both of them are amazing DJ's/ producers. It is important to remember that not everyone is in top-form every night. Good night and bad nights are the yin & yang of club scene. They may also roll with another sound that is differnet than you are use to or like.

But on the same note, if the crowd is not feeling your set, you must, you must you must kick shit up a notch!

Parish

------------------