Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MattyPhatty, I sell drugs

I sell drugs. I smuggle them into clubs, hiding them in my brain like Schwartzenegger in Total Recall...when somebody wants to purchase some shit, they suck my balls and out ejaculates dime bags of D.N.A. (Dick-like Necrophiliac Acids) up the nostrils of drug cats. When they want more, I bend them over and lather their anal sphincers with R&BJ (Rice and Bean Juice) until they cry "Eyeeee Pappy" seven times front and backwards (Yppap eeeeyE). For the real feans...I bend over and they undo the stitches on my rectal walls, and I giggle as the drugs fall from my microscopic ass hairs, onto the sugar-sensors of their tastebuds...and I watch them cringe, begging for liquid...golden showers...My Star War dick power...I bite their nipples off for ransom just in case the probability of not being paid comes up. I hate getting wet and no longer wish to pollute our streams with the rotted ligaments of really bad people.

On my spare time, I teach kindergarten children their Bill of Rights. I take my knife and slice the pride of confederate whites...the American Flag...I get the rip-page on...I rip that sun-bitch open like the neck of this hooker I pimped who decided she wanted to charge me for a lick. So I dropped a butcher knife on her temple...and I giggled as her brain cells educated the hangnails on my big toes.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm a part-time pastor in the basement of St. Patricks Cathedral. I undress youths and rebuke demons as I lay my hands underneath white dress seams. Preaching is 'KEWL'. I giggle as I drip oil atop vertical buttcheeks and eat crabs from the uppitty-upper class girlies...

Perhaps this post bears truth...but like MattyPhatty's dumb ass...I doubt it...Saint!!!

P.S. Piggies try to chase me but find a Bible next to their wives panties...tucked within my pillowcases...along with their engagement rings...suck my dick mr. blue piggies...Saint!!!

------------------